Reload this Page >

Best BBQ Recipe?

Best BBQ Recipe?

Old Dec 29th 2003, 3:15 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best BBQ Recipe?

Sausages...

Now is there a causal correlation between neoteny and immigration?
Old Dec 29th 2003, 3:28 pm
WBB

Default Re: Best BBQ Recipe?

Originally posted by Florida_03
Sausages...

eh ?

Old Dec 29th 2003, 3:29 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Sausages...

Is this remark inspired by your own paedomorphosis Florida? Or do you simply seek to insult the would-be-refugee-dreamer?
Old Dec 29th 2003, 3:30 pm
Not here

Originally posted by welshboybilly
eh ?

Tubes of artificial pig intestine filled with unknown substances...
Old Dec 29th 2003, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

ne·ot·e·ny ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-tn-)
n.
Retention of juvenile characteristics in the adults of a species, as among certain amphibians.
The attainment of sexual maturity by an organism still in its larval stage.

Interesting 1000th post.

I'll guess no : )

I would like to know thoughts on the manly art of barbecueing though
Old Dec 29th 2003, 3:32 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Tubes of artificial pig intestine filled with unknown substances...

.....normally filled with spare horse parts and the like...
Old Dec 29th 2003, 3:34 pm
Not here

Originally posted by CHnJ
ne·ot·e·ny ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-tn-)
n.
Retention of juvenile characteristics in the adults of a species, as among certain amphibians.
The attainment of sexual maturity by an organism still in its larval stage.

Interesting 1000th post.

I'll guess no : )

I would like to know thoughts on the manly art of barbecueing though
Cook until black...if anyone asks for medium rare or any other poofy orders, smile politely then deliver it well-done and black.
Old Dec 29th 2003, 3:38 pm
Not here

Originally posted by chippy
Is this remark inspired by your own paedomorphosis Florida? Or do you simply seek to insult the would-be-refugee-dreamer?
I have seen some prime examples on this forum. As migration is a necessary part of the evolutionary process then there could well be a correlation.
Old Dec 29th 2003, 3:40 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

since I am neither amphibian or an insect....I doubt I reach this stage? But I like sausages...as long as they are neither the crappy UK or Aussies ones! I like my Irish pork ones!

I am still looking over here for decent ones! akin to finding potatoe bread! Not likely!

Cheers
Old Dec 29th 2003, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Yuk, no sausages for me. They are full of sh.t that is swept up off of the butchers floor, same as faggots yuk yuk yuk
Old Dec 29th 2003, 3:52 pm
I'm lovin' it

I have seen some prime examples on this forum. As migration is a necessary part of the evolutionary process then there could well be a correlation.
To establish the beginings of a working theory I propose the following:

If

body hair < evolutionary norm at maturity

then

appetite for sausages > inclination to migrate
Old Dec 29th 2003, 3:57 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

To establish the beginings of a working theory I propose the following:

If

body hair < evolutionary norm at maturity

then

appetite for sausages > inclination to migrate

Totally agree!

Can I go back and get my decent sausages now?
Old Dec 29th 2003, 4:00 pm
I'm lovin' it

Also,

If

New environmental conditions > old environmental conditions

Then

Neoteny = completion of metamorphosis and attainment normal maturity

Hence, Australia can serve a useful purpose afterall!

Sorted!

Old Dec 29th 2003, 4:03 pm
Gone Senile Member

Also,

If

New environmental conditions > old environmental conditions

Then

Neoteny = completion of metamorphosis and attainment normal maturity

Hence, Australia can serve a useful purpose afterall!

Sorted!

Bollocks! Aus serves a purpose to make me look mature I will always be a young arsehole! As I was in the UK!
Old Dec 29th 2003, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

You're mistaking British BBQs with the Alpha-male-dominance-ritual which is an Australian backyard barbie! I want to know what size of BBQ is socially acceptable, what tools to wield and what marinades aren't too poofy etc etc etc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.