Berkshire meet

Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice
Default Berkshire meet

Anyone fancy meeting up in the Berkshire area for a drink?

Would be great to have a chat with people who are going through the visa application process at the moment and are hoping to head out to Oz soon
Old Aug 12th 2007, 1:09 pm
jon&a mp;kate

jon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud of
Default Re: Berkshire meet

We are in uxbridge area what part of oz you off to
Old Aug 12th 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

I am going to Melbourne. How about you?

How far down the line with your application are you?

My application was recv 1st of june and i have frontloaded meds and police check
Old Aug 12th 2007, 1:14 pm
jon&a mp;kate

jon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud of

we have our visa's got them in may we are on an stni to canberra.Visa application was lodged in january x
Old Aug 12th 2007, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wow, that is a really good timeline...hope mine will be the same! I am lso going on a stni 137

Did you frontload?
Old Aug 12th 2007, 1:30 pm
jon&a mp;kate

didnt frontload guess we are just lucky as not as many people apply for canberra as do for victoria qld wa and nsw.Only got to sell the house and we are off.
Old Aug 12th 2007, 3:07 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by freckles1970

Would be great to have a chat with people who are going through the visa application process at the moment and are hoping to head out to Oz soon
Yes, we'd be happy to meet up. We live in Reading. Have the visas. Leaving for Perth as soon as the house sells.

Gina
Old Aug 12th 2007, 3:23 pm
jon&a mp;kate

hi gina we also have the visa and house is up for sale we accepted an offer last week and the survey has been done so fingers crossed it all goes ok.U had any offers yet on the house ?
Old Aug 12th 2007, 3:55 pm
jon&a mp;kate

sorry gina have justed checked out your web-site and have read about you house problems.We also had lots of viewing (25 plus)and all the usuall idiots and then got an offer from a complete timewaster but much karma from us to you and i predict an offer on your house within the next 10 days
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough

Hi Freckles
Can we join in even though we are in Buckinghamshire
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey ozdreamer

Sure you can....have you had any more news yet? Still haven't had my full ack and file number yet, seems to have gone a bit quiet
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough

Hey ozdreamer

Sure you can....have you had any more news yet? Still haven't had my full ack and file number yet, seems to have gone a bit quiet
Nothing yet, have spoken to our agent and he's told us not to worry - like we can help ourselves
It looks like some people from March and April are getting CO's, some are even getting their visas so we can only live in hope that we get our acknowledgements soon.

Have you managed to make your million yet

Like the new picture by the way
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

No millions yet unfortunately....but i will keep trying lol

The wait is driving me mad. My best friend is over from sydney at the minute and to be honest i think it is making it worse....she leaves on the 2nd of september and i wish i could get on the plain with her!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

cookem is an unknown quantity at this point

Come on then, lets get this meet on. Plenty of places to go in Reading. Can I suggest The Oakford Social Club during the week (weekend is good with me too, but it would be busy). It has lots of room to sit in a group during the week and doesn't get that busy. It's also opposite the station which could be handy.

Date?
Any other suggested Locations?
Old Aug 13th 2007, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

That sounds good to me, what does everyone else think?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.