Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

berevements in the uk

berevements in the uk

Old Jun 11th 2013, 2:32 am
Just Joined

jawjaw is a jewel in the roughjawjaw is a jewel in the roughjawjaw is a jewel in the roughjawjaw is a jewel in the rough
Default berevements in the uk

hi guys
i have been in perth for 5 years and used to be a regular on this site (but have forgotten my user name and password so i just re joined)
I am sure the answer is on here somewhere just don"t have time to search.
anyway my question is, is there a type of funeral insurence you can take out that will allow you to fly back to the uk at short notice for funerals? My mother died 2 years ago and my brother died on the 10th June 2013, i am able to get back this time but am worried that i wont be able to afford to go when my mother-law dies, she"s 72 and still going strong but you never know.
Any help will be much appreciated
Thanks in advance jackie
Old Jun 11th 2013, 2:39 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: berevements in the uk

Sorry that your brother died so recently and so soon after you mum died. I don't know of any insurance like the one you have mentioned.
Old Jun 11th 2013, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

StSabre is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jawjaw
is there a type of funeral insurence you can take out that will allow you to fly back to the uk at short notice for funerals?
This is one example http://www.kindredtravel.com/new_index.html
Old Jun 11th 2013, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

jawjaw is a jewel in the roughjawjaw is a jewel in the roughjawjaw is a jewel in the roughjawjaw is a jewel in the rough

Thanks, will be looking into that