Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bentons Junior College, Mount Martha

Bentons Junior College, Mount Martha

Old Oct 4th 2011, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bentons Junior College, Mount Martha

Hi, does anyone have a child at/have had a child at Bentons and would like to give an opinion on it please? Any feedback very much appreciated.
Old Oct 5th 2011, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all
Default Re: Bentons Junior College, Mount Martha

hi

we have 3 boys there and are very happy with it as are all our friends who have kids there

it is a pretty popular school around here
Old Oct 5th 2011, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

That's brilliant - many thanks
Old Oct 5th 2011, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all

no worries please feel free to contact me if you need to know anything in specific

also it comes under mornington not mount martha ( only across the road from mount martha though )
Old Oct 6th 2011, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steve_kelly_and_boys
no worries please feel free to contact me if you need to know anything in specific

also it comes under mornington not mount martha ( only across the road from mount martha though )
Thanks again - I may well take you up on it in the future.
Old Oct 7th 2011, 5:14 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

I do wish I had considered it as opposed to Osborne Primary for our daughter.
I would not recommend this school and I am not alone. It was on the news last year :
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/th...027-1735w.html
and
http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-gene...027-172ra.html

and yes plenty of bullying including my daughter. She is now happily at secondary.
J x
Old Oct 7th 2011, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
I do wish I had considered it as opposed to Osborne Primary for our daughter.
I would not recommend this school and I am not alone. It was on the news last year :
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/th...027-1735w.html
and
http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-gene...027-172ra.html

and yes plenty of bullying including my daughter. She is now happily at secondary.
J x
Cheers J. As usual you hear good and bad about most places. I guess the head was taking decisive action and it's quite brave to acknowledge you have a problem to start with, but I wouldn't want to risk the fact that it must have been bad to start with. Sorry to hear about your daughter and glad to hear she is happier now bless her. I've experienced bullying a few times now and wouldn't wish it on anyone (except maybe the bullies themselves!).