Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ben want's Brisbane life ..............

Ben want's Brisbane life ..............

Old Jun 20th 2005, 4:18 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Ben want's Brisbane life ..............

but I'm just not convinced

As I do, I've been Googling pictures. Nothing wrong with that, it's all for educational purposes but I did a search earlier for 'Australian people' and see this:

>

>

>

>

>

>

Now that's fine, I actually like the necklace , but a short while after when also Googling 'Australian people' again I came across this:

>

>

>

>

Now tho I can't help but have suspicions of the guy!

Dodgy fellow or what?

Thing is, he's only an hour up the motorway from me, and he DOES seem such a nice bloke. I was gonna ask him if he fancied a meet up, but can you really blame me for having a few reservations?

Old Jun 20th 2005, 4:45 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Ben want's Brisbane life ..............

Do you do lessons in PhotoShop usage ?

Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:01 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Do you do lessons in PhotoShop usage ?
Count me in to, I could do wiv a photoshop lesson then I can get my own back/
Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:10 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Ben wanting brisbane life
Count me in to, I could do wiv a photoshop lesson then I can get my own back/
I just want to find a way to get between the one on the left and the one on the right in the 2nd picture Not to sure about that one in the middle though

Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:11 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

I just want to find a way to get between the one on the left and the one on the right in the 2nd picture Not to sure about that one in the middle though
oi oi oi
Old Jun 20th 2005, 3:08 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

LOL
Old Jun 20th 2005, 5:08 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent (sorry Ben)
Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:00 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Fair play to that