Reload this Page >

the beginning of our emmigration

Wikiposts

the beginning of our emmigration

Old Mar 16th 2005, 7:22 am
Just Joined

james1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Court Battle To Emmigrate

court battle to emmigratehi, we are new to all of this so any tips would be much appreciated!!
We are a family of four hopefully heading for Adelaide! At the moment we are stuck in a court battle and it looks like its going to be down to a judge to decide whether or not we can leave as we are a step-family and my daughters father is not having any of it!! Anybody else go through all of this??
Jim, Andrea, Lee and Jamie in Gibraltar

Last edited by james1; Mar 16th 2005 at 7:53 am.
Old Mar 16th 2005, 7:25 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the beginning of our emmigration

Originally Posted by james1
hi, we are new to all of this so any tips would be much appreciated!!
We are a family of four hopefully heading for Adelaide! At the moment we are stuck in a court battle and it looks like its going to be down to a judge to decide whether or not we can leave as we are a step-family and my daughters father is not having any of it!! Anybody else go through all of this??
Jim, Andrea, Lee and Jamie in Gibraltar
Hi James, welcome to the forum. I've read comments from a few on here who have had similar problems to you, with the court battles, etc.

Somebody should be able to give you some tips.

Good luck.