Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

been there, don't do it

been there, don't do it

Old Oct 1st 2003, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by ellen fedulow
i think its dotty in communicardo, lets face it pb was never a coward and was never afraid to recieve back what he dished out!!!

ellen1
You really are becoming Tiring or is that obsessive. I do not post under other names. Have not done so and do not need to. If I have something to say I will say it, surely even you can work that out.

Anybody who doubts my authenticity, is quiet welcome to PM me and meet up as many here have done or are planning to do.

Ellen find another target for your frustrations that OZ is not shaping up to be the dream you hoped for. You turned nasty as I remember when I pointed out your choice of job in Perth could land you in a very unsavoury rural area, something backed up by another Person on here.

I have no idea who ()>> whatever is, and I agree that postings like that are not at all useful.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

ellen fedulow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dotty
You really are becoming Tiring or is that obsessive. I do not post under other names. Have not done so and do not need to. If I have something to say I will say it, surely even you can work that out.

Anybody who doubts my authenticity, is quiet welcome to PM me and meet up as many here have done or are planning to do.

Ellen find another target for your frustrations that OZ is not shaping up to be the dream you hoped for. You turned nasty as I remember when I pointed out your choice of job in Perth could land you in a very unsavoury rural area, something backed up by another Person on here.

Dotty, i give in, i can't be bothered by this any more. You are a little bit right about me being fustrated, i have decided to come over for a visit end of October, but to be honest it is looking like i am going to give up all plans to migrate. My self and husband have good career prospects in Uk, well paid jobs and security. From what i have heard on here and my own research, i am having serious doubts. If it was just me and hubby i would definatley take the risk, but i would be taking 3 children and leaving 2 behind. I am 39 soon hubby 42, we are at a time in our life (and the childrens) that we need security. Feeling blue at the momment, especially as i have sold my house and on saturday i am moving into a very expensive rented house.

ellen1

I have no idea who ()>> whatever is, and I agree that postings like that are not at all useful.
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

ellen fedulow is an unknown quantity at this point

Dotty, i give in, i can't be bothered by this any more. You are a little bit right about me being fustrated, i have decided to come over for a visit end of October, but to be honest it is looking like i am going to give up all plans to migrate. My self and husband have good career prospects in Uk, well paid jobs and security. From what i have heard on here and my own research, i am having serious doubts. If it was just me and hubby i would definatley take the risk, but i would be taking 3 children and leaving 2 behind. I am 39 soon hubby 42, we are at a time in our life (and the childrens) that we need security. Feeling blue at the momment, especially as i have sold my house and on saturday i am moving into a very expensive rented house.

ellen1
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 12:16 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Hi *((*

I notice you keep coming into the forum. Havn't you got anything else to contribute or are you seeing if your post has provoked anything else.

Come on share some experiences instead of your garbled sentences.