Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Been let down with our accom in Perth

Been let down with our accom in Perth

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Location: UK to Crete, Back to UK and moved to Perth in March 2006 - yippee! Loving it!!!
adenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud of
Default Re: Been let down with our accom in Perth

A big THANK YOU to everyone who has been so helpful with forwarding web addresses and advice. I hope to get a good nights sleep tonight, its all getting so stressful but I am sure that it will be so worth it when we finally set foot on Australian soil or tarmac!!
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

We arrive March 23rd for a three week reccie and John and Eve
www.emi-great.com have been fantastic. I know its not in the area you want but its good to know that there are trustworthy, friendly people around who are genuinely ready to help! For information we were warned to stay away from PIP!

Lindsey
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 1:41 am
Off to Perth in early Oct

youcanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Been let down with our accom in Perth

Originally Posted by adenray
On another note, I hope I haven't opened a can of worms regarding PIP. I feel dreadful.
Don't feel bad about telling people and PIP. If they let you down, you did the right thing by posting that, as it could save other people from having the same happen to them. I'm sure that if they had been great to you, you would have sung their praises, so don't feel bad.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

PeterAndSue is an unknown quantity at this point

Try these guys in my option they are good.

Click Here
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Location: UK to Crete, Back to UK and moved to Perth in March 2006 - yippee! Loving it!!!
adenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by PeterAndSue
Try these guys in my option they are good.

Click Here
Hi, thanks for this. I had already contacted Lyndzey and Ralph but it would have met skipping from house to house. would have been ok if it was just hubby and I but with a 5 year old in tow it makes it more difficult. Both L & R have tried so hard to accommodate us but it appears as if it is going mad over in Perth at the moment with rentals.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:08 am
Just Joined

nell1e is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adenray
Hi, thanks for this. I had already contacted Lyndzey and Ralph but it would have met skipping from house to house. would have been ok if it was just hubby and I but with a 5 year old in tow it makes it more difficult. Both L & R have tried so hard to accommodate us but it appears as if it is going mad over in Perth at the moment with rentals.
Hi Guys

Have you managed to book anywhere yet??????

Nels,
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nell1e
Hi Guys

Have you managed to book anywhere yet??????

Nels,
Hi Nels, thanks for asking. We have just managed to secure a 6 week rent in Joondalup. Not our ideal but it will provide a base and is near lots of amenities to enable us to get the important things sorted before we start looking to buy or rent an unfurnished house. Just waiting for a refund and then I can put the next deposit down.

Regards, Lorraine