been asked to post the bond

Wikiposts

been asked to post the bond

Old Nov 3rd 2003, 2:26 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by claireg3
Hi Arlene,
congratulations - one step further on now!

I'm with Diane, celebrate tonight with some champagne and then again when your visas come, then when you sell the house and again when you book your flights (catch my drift )

Enjoy your celebrations

Claire

claire thanks, lush is now going to be my middle name

arlene
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 3:13 am
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Arlene, congratulations on being a another step closer...nice to see 139's still going fast (we've applied for one too)...go on have the bubbly
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 3:46 am
BE Enthusiast

dibrucewillis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey steady on Claire

Everybody's going to think that us nurses like a bit of a

Now what time is it, 5 o'clock ,time for my first glass of
Please bear in mind that I am celebrating Arlene getting one step further.
These forums are great nearly every day somebody has something to celebrate and I just feel obliged to join in with their celebrations.

Diane

Originally posted by claireg3
Hi Arlene,
congratulations - one step further on now!

I'm with Diane, celebrate tonight with some champagne and then again when your visas come, then when you sell the house and again when you book your flights (catch my drift )

Enjoy your celebrations

Claire
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 5:54 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dibrucewillis
These forums are great nearly every day somebody has something to celebrate and I just feel obliged to join in with their celebrations.

Diane
Here here to that thought!!
Arlene, congratulations on having to part with such a huge load of dosh!!! the light is on at the end of the tunnel now, so I bet its only a short time before that yellow envelope lands on your doorstep!!!!!!!!!!

Sue
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: been asked to post the bond

Originally posted by arlene
well after yesterday, saying still no news, yoday we have been asked to post the bond yippeeeeeee

on the final leg now really excited

arlene

Told you you'd be next with that yellow envelope!

Congratulations and good luck!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

well after yesterday, saying still no news, yoday we have been asked to post the bond yippeeeeeee

arlene
Congratulations mate, enjoy the celebrations!
best wishes
rach & family
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

cuthere is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Arlene

Congrats!! I am happy for you. How did the request arrive, by letter in the post or by email from your case officer?

I am happy for you but....Oh...I am really worried about mine now...what has happened to it? But you have been longer in the process and I am happy for you that it has finally arrived. Your visa will be quick - once the bond the posted, the visa should follow very quickly.

cuthere

Last edited by cuthere; Nov 3rd 2003 at 1:01 pm.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

arlene
Congrats Arlene you must be delighted !!

We've been living and working in Oz for a year on 457 Visas

We applied for our PR's on Class 139 on 13 August and have still not been sent for our medicals. (We submitted police checks with our application).

I am getting a bit anxious since people on www.austimeline.com who applied at the same time or later than us all seem to have been sent for medicals already.

Sent an E-mail to the office here in Adelaide last Thursday and still haven't had a response. Getting a bit ticked off. Anyway it's not even three months yet so I suppose I should just be more patient.

Old Nov 3rd 2003, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by cuthere
Dear Arlene

Congrats!! I am happy for you. How did the request arrive, by letter in the post or by email from your case officer?

I am happy for you but....Oh...I am really worried about mine now...what has happened to it? But you have been longer in the process and I am happy for you that it has finally arrived. Your visa will be quick - once the bond the posted, the visa should follow very quickly.

cuthere
cut there

both me and my assuror had a letter with all explanations on what to do next, im sure yours will arrive soon dont forget we applied middle of july so you are a month behind us wont be long im sure

arlene