Reload this Page >

been in Adelaide 7 days

Wikiposts

been in Adelaide 7 days

Old Jun 17th 2004, 2:04 am
ceinwen

Default been in Adelaide 7 days

Cant believe its been a whole week

We are in the middle of buying a house hopefully due to complete early july .Its in Unley built 1890s ,4 bed ,2 reception ,wood floors ect ... bought for $435,000 .At some point it will need a new bathroom and kitchen but I think we will wait untill the babys born.

Our eldest starts kindy next week and is already registered at the local school for Jan .Both very easy and people very friendly .

Hubbie is having problems setting up a stirling account and having to use cash everywhere (very attached to my switch cards!!) is a bit boring .

We have had some great storms at night lots of rain and wind but during the day its been beautiful sunshine and almost warm

Very very happy ,so far not missing anything ,The girls have ribena and ritz biscuits so they are happy and hubbie has lots of outdoor shops so he is very happy (although he keeps complaining about the lack of large knives ).

Anyone want to know whats happening in Neighbours ?????????:scared:

Old Jun 17th 2004, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: been in Adelaide 7 days

Originally posted by ceinwen
Cant believe its been a whole week

We are in the middle of buying a house hopefully due to complete early july .Its in Unley built 1890s ,4 bed ,2 reception ,wood floors ect ... bought for $435,000 .At some point it will need a new bathroom and kitchen but I think we will wait untill the babys born.

Our eldest starts kindy next week and is already registered at the local school for Jan .Both very easy and people very friendly .

Hubbie is having problems setting up a stirling account and having to use cash everywhere (very attached to my switch cards!!) is a bit boring .

We have had some great storms at night lots of rain and wind but during the day its been beautiful sunshine and almost warm

Very very happy ,so far not missing anything ,The girls have ribena and ritz biscuits so they are happy and hubbie has lots of outdoor shops so he is very happy (although he keeps complaining about the lack of large knives ).

Anyone want to know whats happening in Neighbours ?????????:scared:
Hey, glad it's going well. Can't believe you're buying a house after being there only a week! Had you been before and decided on where you were going to settle?
We'll be in Adelaide end of the year/early next. Hope we get sorted that quickly.
Good luck
Marco
Old Jun 17th 2004, 2:34 am
ceinwen

I lived in Adelaide as a child 15 yrs ago and went over with the idea of moving back to the Burnside area but after driving through Unley we decided it was for us !!!!
I dont drive but its only 12 mins by bus from the city ,very leafy and green and great houses that are not too expensive

If you are comming over with more than 2 kids though apparently 4+ bed houses are rare (so said the estate agent and through our research ??)or maybe thats just this area .

Old Jun 17th 2004, 2:39 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Originally posted by ceinwen

great houses that are not too expensive

When did you win the lottery

jib