Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Beat The Stress!!!!!!

Beat The Stress!!!!!!

Old Jul 30th 2004, 2:24 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Beat The Stress!!!!!!

I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me...and as we start the summer we all could use a little calm. By
following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace.

The article read:

"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started."

So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished... and before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Bailey's, Kahlua and Wild Turkey, the Prozac, some valium, some
cheesecake and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freakin good I feel....
Old Jul 30th 2004, 2:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly sounds like my idea of stress relief!
Am currently finishing the last of the Thorntons, a bottle of Baileys, some Yellow Glen sparkling wine, and a box of jaffa cakes. having already polished off the last of the expensive cheese so its back to coles tomorrow with a complaining Bloke in tow!
I now know how to get silence though - retire to the bath for an hour, leaving the thread about Firemen on the screen!!!!
Old Jul 30th 2004, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Beat The Stress!!!!!!

Originally posted by lucyb
I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me...and as we start the summer we all could use a little calm. By
following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace.

The article read:

"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started."

So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished... and before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Bailey's, Kahlua and Wild Turkey, the Prozac, some valium, some
cheesecake and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freakin good I feel....
Lucy
Fantastic!!!
We're in the middle of X-rays, medicals house selling all that stuff,

I've just opened 6 bottles of beer so I'll have to finish them off now