Go home hairy face
78.95%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Beards

Old Feb 17th 2005, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough
Default Beards

Since my brother has a bit of bumfluff on his chin that he is claiming is a beard, I would like to know, do women (who are coming, thinking of coming or who have heard of Australia - for relevence to this forum!) prefer men with beards or not?? In order not to be sexist, men may also respond, providing they pretend to be female!

Nick
Old Feb 17th 2005, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice
Default Re: Beards

Originally Posted by igual
Since my brother has a bit of bumfluff on his chin that he is claiming is a beard, I would like to know, do women (who are coming, thinking of coming or who have heard of Australia - for relevence to this forum!) prefer men with beards or not?? In order not to be sexist, men may also respond, providing they pretend to be female!

Nick
Shouldn't there be another option...

"I don't mind if he has a beard or not"

Otherwise you are going to skew the stats to be "no" answers

Alex
Old Feb 17th 2005, 8:28 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Jules prefers me 'sans whiskers'.
On the face that is, I'm not talking about any of that stuff that goes on in the Lounge or TIO.
Old Feb 17th 2005, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough

sorry mate, can't change the poll. have tried though.

Nick
Old Feb 17th 2005, 8:51 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting point on beards that emerged in a talk at work yesterday - Toronto paramedics are not allowed beards or facial hair (except small goatees) since the SARS outbreak, as it prevents their face masks fitting properly. Those who already had them had to shave or resign......
Old Feb 17th 2005, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Interesting point on beards that emerged in a talk at work yesterday - Toronto paramedics are not allowed beards or facial hair (except small goatees) since the SARS outbreak, as it prevents their face masks fitting properly. Those who already had them had to shave or resign......
Good i say- beards are disgusting and give you a rash
Old Feb 17th 2005, 9:11 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Nick
Helloooo you two! Still alive then?!

I prefer mine clean shaven thanks! (that's his, I mean....if you know what I mean....!)

THE binbird

x x x x x
Old Feb 17th 2005, 9:19 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

My hubby has a goatee! so yes i prefer my man with with a well trimmed goatee !!!

Donna.
Old Feb 17th 2005, 9:34 pm
ピーター及びクレア

PWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant future

Nick
Mr PWBCSA has a well trimmed goatee so I voted 'yes'. However, I am very fussy about facial hair and a whole, great big, full on hairy monster face would be disgusting! He was clean shaven when we met and I think a good goatee beard can only be carried off by someone who is not too young and not too old. Beware, facial hair is a mine field.

Mrs PWBCSA
Old Feb 17th 2005, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

I love a little bit of stubble especially on my hubby, I think it's really sexy. Full beard, though, definitely not!

Originally Posted by PWBCSA
Mr PWBCSA has a well trimmed goatee so I voted 'yes'. However, I am very fussy about facial hair and a whole, great big, full on hairy monster face would be disgusting! He was clean shaven when we met and I think a good goatee beard can only be carried off by someone who is not too young and not too old. Beware, facial hair is a mine field.

Mrs PWBCSA
I totally agree, it's very 'touch and go'
Old Feb 17th 2005, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Shellfish
I love a little bit of stubble especially on my hubby, I think it's really sexy. Full beard, though, definitely not!

I totally agree, it's very 'touch and go'
But stubble is different to a goatee(which isnt dissimilar to a beard) It still itches wherever it touches and my ex had a goatee and smoked and i think the smell just sticks to it
Im making myself feel sick now- no wonder i made him get rid straight away