Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Beaches UK Vs Oz ??

Beaches UK Vs Oz ??

Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:12 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Beaches UK Vs Oz ??

Help me out here guy's!! I just can't decide!

DO I REALLY want to go out to Oz and spend my free time on beaches like this:

When I can stay in the UK and have beaches like THIS!:

A Hard one I know, but what do you reckon? .......
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

wallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant future
Default Re: Beaches UK Vs Oz ??

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Help me out here guy's!! I just can't decide!

DO I REALLY want to go out to Oz and spend my free time on beaches like this:

When I can stay in the UK and have beaches like THIS!:

A Hard one I know, but what do you reckon? .......

Tough decision there!
I strongly recommend the first two! But it is really up to you at the end of the day!!!
I laughed out loud when I saw this! Thank you for helping me with my decision too!!!
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:18 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wallabyWannabe
Tough decision there!
I strongly recommend the first two! But it is really up to you at the end of the day!!!
I laughed out loud when I saw this! Thank you for helping me with my decision too!!!
I know, well hard one to make, but as they say, someones gotta do it! ...lol
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:26 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jim2004
I know, well hard one to make, but as they say, someones gotta do it! ...lol
When I first saw this thread, I thought OMG - not another.....

Have a look at my photopost for more reasons not to have to stay and swim in the North Sea, and pick your way through the crap...

No choice really

go for it, and get here..

Cas
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Very good - but there isnt anything wrong with Brighton Beach thanks very much

SS
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Even when there were 250k people on it for Fat Boy's Big Beach Boutique II

SS
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

lizasi is an unknown quantity at this point

lol......has to be the top 2
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lizasi
lol......has to be the top 2
Not Blackpool then?????

SS
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

lizasi is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=SuperSeagulls]Not Blackpool then?????

no i want the 3 S's sun sea and sand.....
Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Not Blackpool then?????

SS
LOL, no offence to Blackpool, it was just a pic I found when Googling pic's of UK beaches

Still not convinced which has the better beaches tho ...
Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:18 pm
Account Closed

Altho Southend in 1905 looked fun! ...

I'd love to see a beach on The Gold Coast dated 1905
Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:44 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

What happens if you are not bothered about beaches

I could not care less about beaches.

I also have pre-cancerous lesions on my face so I am not really too concerned about the sun :scared:

My son has lived in Australia for 5 years and he hardly goes to the beach.

Are there any other reasons why I should go to Australia

Yours confused

G
Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:49 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling

I also have pre-cancerous lesions on my face so I am not really too concerned about the sun :scared:

Yours confused

G
In fact I am so confused I have just started another thread about it

G
Old Jun 11th 2005, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Grayling

Yours confused

G
How about living in a cave in Coober Pedy?

SS
Old Jun 11th 2005, 7:54 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
How about living in a cave in Coober Pedy?

SS
Is that the only alternative

Must be more to it than that?

G

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.