Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Beach views on a sunny Autumn day in Perth

Beach views on a sunny Autumn day in Perth

Old May 19th 2003, 1:35 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beach views on a sunny Autumn day in Perth

Beach life is great you can see the Indiana Tea house in this on a fine Autumn day in Perth.
Attached Thumbnails Beach views on a sunny Autumn day in Perth-pic14474.jpg  
Old May 19th 2003, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Note to self: Pack raincoat.
Old May 19th 2003, 1:45 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by karawara88
Note to self: Pack raincoat.
Nows theres a good idea I take it you never wear it now? try a generator too , with the amount of power cuts here very handy.

Old May 19th 2003, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nows theres a good idea I take it you never wear it now? try a generator too , with the amount of power cuts here very handy.
I do not own a rain coat. ! Rain never bothers me, don't tend to get that wet going from house to car. I do not even own a jumper, go out in middle of winter with short sleeved shirt on. My wife thinks I am weird. She could be right.

As for generator it just so happens that we were looking at them on Saturday in the wholesale warehouse and I was saying to her indoors it would be a good idea to have one. The joys of living a dream. !!

Good pics, got anymore, The first time I was in Perth was a July , August, September and it lashed it down for weeks, back "home" it was cracking flags. Its surprising how many peeps think its sunny all year round.
Old May 19th 2003, 2:02 am
Banned

Originally posted by karawara88
I do not own a rain coat. ! Rain never bothers me, don't tend to get that wet going from house to car. I do not even own a jumper, go out in middle of winter with short sleeved shirt on. My wife thinks I am weird. She could be right.

As for generator it just so happens that we were looking at them on Saturday in the wholesale warehouse and I was saying to her indoors it would be a good idea to have one. The joys of living a dream. !!

Good pics, got anymore, The first time I was in Perth was a July , August, September and it lashed it down for weeks, back "home" it was cracking flags. Its surprising how many peeps think its sunny all year round.
I have loads more but the good people on here apart from yourself will not like them , the months you mention are winter months and I am thankful for them .
December to March here are far to dry and hot , nice to get 6 months of fresh weather , late Spring here is the best of weather after that its stay inside or fry , Autumn is either mild or stormy .