Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Beach house for rent, Adelaide, South Australia

Beach house for rent, Adelaide, South Australia

Old Nov 30th 2004, 10:20 am
Just Joined

reimeram is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Beach house for rent, Adelaide, South Australia

Hi, my first time here. Would love to get advice from British expats on the best place to advertise a home for rent four houses from the beach in the popular beachside suburb of Somerton Park. This suburb is right between and only fifteen minutes walk along the beach to Glenelg and Brighton. My wife and I, though Australian, have spent some time in the UK and would like to give the opportunity to migrants from the UK to come and experience what South Australia has to offer. The house available is a 3 b/r with good security, lots of parking space and big garage, big yard and as I say four houses from beach. If you know where we can advertise please let me know.

Kind Regards

Andrew Reimer

PS.... is that a Guinness? Haven't had a decent one for years!
Old Nov 30th 2004, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

cybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Beach house for rent, Adelaide, South Australia

Originally Posted by reimeram
Hi, my first time here. Would love to get advice from British expats on the best place to advertise a home for rent four houses from the beach in the popular beachside suburb of Somerton Park. This suburb is right between and only fifteen minutes walk along the beach to Glenelg and Brighton. My wife and I, though Australian, have spent some time in the UK and would like to give the opportunity to migrants from the UK to come and experience what South Australia has to offer. The house available is a 3 b/r with good security, lots of parking space and big garage, big yard and as I say four houses from beach. If you know where we can advertise please let me know.

Kind Regards

Andrew Reimer

PS.... is that a Guinness? Haven't had a decent one for years!
You should advertise on Adelaidebrits
http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...ex.php?act=idx
Old Nov 30th 2004, 12:54 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beach house for rent, Adelaide, South Australia

Originally Posted by reimeram
If you know where we can advertise please let me know.
Try British Expats Marketplace