BDS Global

Old Jun 2nd 2004, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Default BDS Global & work Visas

Hi there everyone:

After doing a bit of searching while over in OZ got in touch with this company who believe I would have an excellent chance of getting work therefore getting a 457 work visa, so it would be interesting to find out has anyone heard of them and also what would we do about school and family allowance for the kids whilst on one of these visas?
I am stilli leaning towards PR but this wouldn't half speed things up.
Also what would we do if after applying for PR visa and obatined a work visa what happens does one cancel the other out?

Last edited by Dicko; Jun 2nd 2004 at 4:31 pm.
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice
Default Re: BDS Global & work Visas

Originally posted by Dicko
Hi there everyone:

After doing a bit of searching while over in OZ got in touch with this company who believe I would have an excellent chance of getting work therefore getting a 457 work visa, so it would be interesting to find out has anyone heard of them and also what would we do about school and family allowance for the kids whilst on one of these visas?
I am stilli leaning towards PR but this wouldn't half speed things up.
Also what would we do if after applying for PR visa and obatined a work visa what happens does one cancel the other out?

I can't help with the rest of your questions about PR,457 etc BUT I do know that there is a rule that says the issuing of any Visa cancels any pre-existing visa ( same or different group) from the date of issue of the new visa.
hope this helps

Peter
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BDS Global & work Visas

Originally posted by Paylia
I can't help with the rest of your questions about PR,457 etc BUT I do know that there is a rule that says the issuing of any Visa cancels any pre-existing visa ( same or different group) from the date of issue of the new visa.
hope this helps

Peter

Cheers

"Has anyone heard of this BDS Global"