Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

bbc1 news re: skilled migrants wanted

bbc1 news re: skilled migrants wanted

Old Aug 17th 2005, 5:07 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Smile bbc1 news re: skilled migrants wanted

Hi everyone, just said on bbc1...coming up....skilled migrants wanted in Aus. should be on shortly.
Old Aug 17th 2005, 5:41 pm
superam74

Default Re: bbc1 news re: skilled migrants wanted

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi everyone, just said on bbc1...coming up....skilled migrants wanted in Aus. should be on shortly.
Hi ,yeh just seen it ,lets hope my application picks up a bit of speed.

Old Aug 17th 2005, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

mmm just watched it , it annoys me a bit as it makes it look so easy to emigrate ! we all know that its not the case......

Nicky
Old Aug 17th 2005, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Thats why people think if you want to go you just go ( oh and you get the visa on the way!!!) As if!!!!
Old Aug 17th 2005, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn

If only it were that easy....

Steve & Lynn
Old Aug 17th 2005, 6:38 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Aus4us
Thats why people think if you want to go you just go ( oh and you get the visa on the way!!!) As if!!!!
My mother keeps telling me how easy it is to get to Oz that they are 'crying out for people'!!
Old Aug 17th 2005, 6:46 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
mmm just watched it , it annoys me a bit as it makes it look so easy to emigrate ! we all know that its not the case......

Nicky

I agree whole heartedly!!
AND they had the cheek to make it look like life in aus was all barbies, 'neighbours' and beaches.......they forget to mention that these tradespeople have to work in searing heat etc........

im packing my bags if its that easy!!!

sue
Old Aug 17th 2005, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

sam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nice

[QUOTE=tiredwithtwins]I agree whole heartedly!!
AND they had the cheek to make it look like life in aus was all barbies, 'neighbours' and beaches.......they forget to mention that these tradespeople have to work in searing heat etc........

dito !
but what was said / what did they say???

MISSED IT!
Old Aug 17th 2005, 7:30 pm
Yes yes yes brissy bound!

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice

[QUOTE=sam mick kurt]
Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
I agree whole heartedly!!

dito !
but what was said / what did they say???

MISSED IT!

My daughters principle at nursery advised at 7.20am whilst rushing in and out. Oh! Your then family who want to go to Oz aren't you? They are on about bringing the £10 visa back in.
I'm sure she was on a wind up! As if your not stressed enough in the morn.
What did the article say?
Old Aug 17th 2005, 7:43 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt

Nicky
i know, my Mum said "they want thousands of people and they're going to fast track them"

I said "we are on the fast track"

LOL!
Old Aug 17th 2005, 7:51 pm

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice

Originally Posted by bridiej
i know, my Mum said "they want thousands of people and they're going to fast track them"

I said "we are on the fast track"

LOL!
Six months down the line and friends think we have gone off the idea of emigrating as we are not there yet!!!
They are so clueless
Or are we?
Old Aug 17th 2005, 7:53 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Quinns
Six months down the line and friends think we have gone off the idea of emigrating as we are not there yet!!!
They are so clueless
Or are we?

I know, makes me laugh really. I wish the TV would paint the proper picture!
Old Aug 17th 2005, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

jackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nice

We have been waiting to apply for a year now(count down to march)and i had a friend come and stay in june,and while she was here she Stated..i have told the children we are going to go and live in Australia and wanted to be there by sept!!!!She has two children and has had no job for 12 years but is now thinking of going to work..but didn't know whether to bother if she was going to go and live in Australia!!..What can you say..
Old Aug 17th 2005, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by jackie/steve
We have been waiting to apply for a year now(count down to march)and i had a friend come and stay in june,and while she was here she Stated..i have told the children we are going to go and live in Australia and wanted to be there by sept!!!!She has two children and has had no job for 12 years but is now thinking of going to work..but didn't know whether to bother if she was going to go and live in Australia!!..What can you say..
Oh my god!
Just off to bed to see if I can live in dreamland too!!!
LOL!!!
Old Aug 17th 2005, 8:34 pm
Sydney Bound Jan 2006

Kopites will become famous soon enoughKopites will become famous soon enough

Hi is this program on at 10 when the news is on.Mother in law hear something on the radio thanks Andy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.