Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BBC - Wanted Down Under

BBC - Wanted Down Under

Old Jan 8th 2007, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

Bonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to all
Default Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

BOOKED into Sky+

all I need now, is for a Gale force storm to blow my dish into oblivion, and well... I'm jiggered..

Bonny
Old Jan 8th 2007, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bonnybute
BOOKED into Sky+

all I need now, is for a Gale force storm to blow my dish into oblivion, and well... I'm jiggered..

Bonny
LOL
Just done mine too !!
Old Jan 8th 2007, 5:34 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

what a totally bizarre thread?
Old Jan 8th 2007, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Bonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to all

I think we've all got Cabin Fever... lol lol lol lol
Old Jan 8th 2007, 6:40 pm
u only get 1 shot

B@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to allB@lDeR$ is a name known to all

BOOKED into Sky+

Bonny
is this hard sale for SKY +.LOL, well you have won. All this talk about sky + which i don't have makes me feel totally inadequate and with the letter from the BBC last friday saying
QUOTE: "Please note that if you miss the programme or forget to set your video we must make it clear that we are unable to send you a copy of the programme as this is expensive & surprisingly complicated for us to arrange."

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR LETTER YET JONE'S? it will have your show date on it. Please tell all.

So I have been running around like a headless chicken trying to get SKY to install before next Tuesday. All being well I can join in on the SKY+ chat at the end of the week. lol

Where is this thread going????
Old Jan 8th 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

I'm completely baffled, by the negative posts on here, regarding this Thread What's the issue ? the problem? I dont' get it...??

Is it wrong, to want to promote, a programme, you've appeared in... if I was in it, I'd be screaming from the rafters... and I absolutely without a doubt, want to see this programme... and knowing that I can speak to the Family Jones, and all the other Families, is a pure added bonus!! This is truly life changing, not nipping down to the shops and buying a loaf and milk, it's MAJOR LIFECHANGING...

so what's the problem? can anyone explain to me in laymen terms..

please..

Bonny
Pay no attention to the suspicious beings on here, I think its a case of the 'green-eyed monster' luring its ugly head

How wonderful that you were all given this golden opportunity and I, for one, am very grateful that you have informed us when its going to be on. I will watch it avidly like all the other shows of this nature along with basically anything remotely connected with Oz - even 'Wine TV' when there's nothing else Oz-related on !!! LOL

All the best to all involved in Wanted Down Under and maybe we'll meet up at one of the get togethers in Perth sometime.

Karen x

Last edited by TheColebecks; Jan 8th 2007 at 7:25 pm.
Old Jan 8th 2007, 7:55 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes to all the familys in the show. Cant wait to watch it.

Joex
Old Jan 8th 2007, 7:56 pm
JONES FAMILY

HOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to all

Originally Posted by B@lDeR$
is this hard sale for SKY +.LOL, well you have won. All this talk about sky + which i don't have makes me feel totally inadequate and with the letter from the BBC last friday saying
QUOTE: "Please note that if you miss the programme or forget to set your video we must make it clear that we are unable to send you a copy of the programme as this is expensive & surprisingly complicated for us to arrange."

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR LETTER YET JONE'S? it will have your show date on it. Please tell all.

So I have been running around like a headless chicken trying to get SKY to install before next Tuesday. All being well I can join in on the SKY+ chat at the end of the week. lol

Where is this thread going????

Hi all
No we have not had our letter through yet, should hopefuly get it this week, I will let you know as soon as I have a date.

Take care

Sarah
Old Jan 8th 2007, 7:59 pm
JONES FAMILY

HOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to all

Thanks Karen & Joe for your response, will keep you posted when we are on so we can all have a good laugh together

Sarah Jones WDU
Old Jan 8th 2007, 8:07 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
what a totally bizarre thread?
I'm glad I'm not the only one. All this 'must set my SKY+ to record the show I was on malarchy.. Possoms, I once did something for the BBC and they made sure I had a video of it before hand plus an inhouse screening before it was aired. All seems way to wierd for me. Do a search on the names in other threads and it just gets more and more suss.
Old Jan 8th 2007, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
I'm glad I'm not the only one. All this 'must set my SKY+ to record the show I was on malarchy.. Possoms, I once did something for the BBC and they made sure I had a video of it before hand plus an inhouse screening before it was aired. All seems way to wierd for me. Do a search on the names in other threads and it just gets more and more suss.
not ALL the people who are on the show have said about setting the sky+ some are people who will probably be at work and want to see it wish I had the option of it, but good old setting the video will have to do I'm looking forward to the shows AND I'm NOT on it
Old Jan 8th 2007, 8:27 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
Hey what about me?! I already said i agreed with you!!

Not that i am saying that anyone should not be posting or that what is being posted is not valid - but when you read through this thread it just seems a little... odd(?) ... Can't quite put my finger on it...

Maybe it us just us paranoid people!!

Tiggs
Old Jan 8th 2007, 8:53 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
not ALL the people who are on the show have said about setting the sky+ some are people who will probably be at work and want to see it wish I had the option of it, but good old setting the video will have to do I'm looking forward to the shows AND I'm NOT on it
Here Here!!
J x
Old Jan 8th 2007, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

yeah, I'm not on it either.. wish I was though...

sorry about the Sky thing... lordy I do get a wee bit excited... just sometimes though..

ahemm.. I don't know how to use my VCR.. lol lol lol I never did, work out the timer thingy...lol lol lol

Bonny
Old Jan 8th 2007, 10:44 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Good, I'm glad you're looking forwards to it, so am I. It's just good to see all the covert advertising working as it should. (Virals the next big thing in advertising)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.