bbc iq test

Old Sep 6th 2003, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bbc iq test

well if i didnt feel thick before now i do have taken the iq test will not disclose my results hence to say will not be getting any more letters after my name, try the test on the bbc test the nation website see what results u get

arlene

feeling thick and confused
Old Sep 6th 2003, 10:30 pm
creepycrawlycreepycrawly!

mr2blue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: bbc iq test

Originally posted by arlene
well if i didnt feel thick before now i do have taken the iq test will not disclose my results hence to say will not be getting any more letters after my name, try the test on the bbc test the nation website see what results u get

arlene

feeling thick and confused
Funny I took mine today aswell,I was going to do the knowledge test but got sidetracked.
I was shite aswell with a score of 91 but I think now I've told you my results you should tell me yours,surely cant be worse.
No cheating!!
Old Sep 7th 2003, 9:52 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

That's quite a good quiz, isn't it?

I scored 117 on the 'Test the nation' quiz and got an IQ of 139 on the 'IQ Quiz'. Now, where are the hard questions?..................
Attached Thumbnails bbc iq test-iq1.gif  
Old Sep 7th 2003, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by SteveBannister
That's quite a good quiz, isn't it?

I scored 117 on the 'Test the nation' quiz and got an IQ of 139 on the 'IQ Quiz'. Now, where are the hard questions?..................

OH SO SMUG!!!

ARLENE
Old Sep 7th 2003, 11:06 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

The ONLY real IQ test.

http://www.mensa.org.uk/mensa/joinin...ensa_Home_Test
Old Sep 7th 2003, 12:43 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

OH SO SMUG!!!

ARLENE
Yep, and the paperwork to prove it as well!!!
Old Sep 7th 2003, 1:16 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Just done the test at the BBC and got 94. Felt thick though!!!

Jo
Old Sep 7th 2003, 1:31 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Yep, and the paperwork to prove it as well!!!
Heehee! 120 on Test The Nation for me, Steve you dunce!
Old Sep 7th 2003, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Surely you must have a low IQ to watch this sort of trash in the first place!! And you lot moan about Aussie TV being rubbish ......
Old Sep 7th 2003, 2:23 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj
Surely you must have a low IQ to watch this sort of trash in the first place!! And you lot moan about Aussie TV being rubbish ......
nice one Tina
Old Sep 7th 2003, 2:26 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by h garrett
nice one Tina
Possibly - but it's an online quiz, not a TV programme.
Old Sep 7th 2003, 2:29 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I thought "test the nation" was on the TV last night? Is this thread not what all this is about? Jesus, if not i'm sure glad i never took the test
Old Sep 7th 2003, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by h garrett
I thought "test the nation" was on the TV last night? Is this thread not what all this is about? Jesus, if not i'm sure glad i never took the test
perhaps your scared of what result u may get

take the test then slag it off

arlene
Old Sep 7th 2003, 4:05 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

perhaps your scared of what result u may get

take the test then slag it off

arlene
Whats the web address then

?
Old Sep 7th 2003, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by PeteY
Whats the web address then

?

here is it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/testthenation/

just so i can relate to the thickos i got 92%

arlene

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.