bbc iq test

Old Sep 7th 2003, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

Bobbi is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a quiz quotient (whatever that is) of 104 - but i am useless on general knowledge. I did the last Test the Nation one online too and scored 120 which i think was a fluke lol
Old Sep 7th 2003, 4:26 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Heehee! 120 on Test The Nation for me, Steve you dunce!
Yeah, but you did it twice and added the scores together. You're only supposed to do it once!
Old Sep 7th 2003, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Yeah, but you did it twice and added the scores together. You're only supposed to do it once!
rubbed your avatar didnt do much good, hey obviously 4 years just spent at uni getting a degree dosnt mean anything nowdays

arlene
Old Sep 7th 2003, 6:10 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Deb's and myself both scored 59/70 for a quotant of 132 each
Sean
PS No not combined we each got different questions wrong but the same total

PPS Is the star sign a goat or a ram I couldn't tell scary eh
Old Sep 7th 2003, 7:29 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by arlene
perhaps your scared of what result u may get

take the test then slag it off

arlene

Wasn't slagging it, just having a larrrrf
Don't need to take the test to be scared Arlene:scared: :scared:
Old Sep 8th 2003, 1:14 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bbc iq test

Originally posted by arlene
well if i didnt feel thick before now i do have taken the iq test will not disclose my results hence to say will not be getting any more letters after my name, try the test on the bbc test the nation website see what results u get

arlene

feeling thick and confused
I estimated 120 & got 120.
Old Sep 8th 2003, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point

I got 113... surpassed miself me thinks lol got 90 something last year!
Old Sep 8th 2003, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

I must have been in Australia toooooo long. I read this and thought it said BBQ test!!

Anyway I had a go, couldn't understand some of the questions so guessed and got 104.

Diane
Old Sep 8th 2003, 2:40 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

I'am a thicko to, got 90!!
Old Sep 8th 2003, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by janeyray
I'am a thicko to, got 90!!

hoorah

shall we start a thickos club, no mensa members or anybody with any intellectual conversation need apply

arlene
Old Sep 8th 2003, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Well I got 140 - know lots of useless information... no wonder I'm a teacher!
Old Sep 8th 2003, 4:32 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by SteveBannister
That's quite a good quiz, isn't it?

I scored 117 on the 'Test the nation' quiz and got an IQ of 139 on the 'IQ Quiz'. Now, where are the hard questions?..................

Thats pretty tough Steve. You need an IQ of 140 to join MENSA.
Old Sep 8th 2003, 4:38 pm

Herman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud of

I got a quiz quotient of 141. When I last did an IQ test I scored 145. Is quiz quotient supposed to be IQ?
Old Sep 8th 2003, 5:03 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

ok, i did it, scored 110 in both. Am i a dunce though??????:scared:
Old Sep 8th 2003, 5:05 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by h garrett
ok, i did it, scored 110 in both. Am i a dunce though??????:scared:
No that's pretty good for Oxen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.