Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bayside State Primary Schools

Bayside State Primary Schools

Old Apr 24th 2007, 6:43 am
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of
Default Bayside State Primary Schools

I've found some recent info on BE on schools around Albany Creek, Petrie which is one area we are considering but haven't found much recent info on the Bayside schools so wondered if anyone had any thoughts on the following State Primary Schools:

Birkdale, Birkdale South, Victoria Point, Wellington Point, Cleveland, Mount Cotton.

Thanks, Rebecca
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:15 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bayside State Primary Schools

Anyone? I've found a bit on Ormiston State School - but want to widen our horizons in terms of rental areas as they seem hard to find.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:33 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rebnatoli
Anyone? I've found a bit on Ormiston State School - but want to widen our horizons in terms of rental areas as they seem hard to find.
Hi,

Have you looked at the Queensland Education Website...They give links to the schools websites. We're in Manly West but stayed in Birkdale for a few weeks and looked at some of them.

We had a look at Birkdale South. About 700 kids there but got a really good vibe when we visited. Birkdale I think has it's own pool and is close to the train station but didn't get a chance to go in. I believe Wellington Point has a good reputaion as does the high school there. There is definately some info...I think I asked in the past.

Hope this helps a wee bit.

Cheers
Ginny
Old Apr 25th 2007, 6:32 am
Just enjoying being here

Thanks for the reply - I've looked at the websites and they all look reasonable - I will visit them all for myself and hang around the school gates for some get some feedback from parents if necessary - although it is usually possible to get a good idea from visiting the school. Anyway we could end up living the other side of Brisbane for all I know!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

UGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really nice

Originally Posted by rebnatoli
Thanks for the reply - I've looked at the websites and they all look reasonable - I will visit them all for myself and hang around the school gates for some get some feedback from parents if necessary - although it is usually possible to get a good idea from visiting the school. Anyway we could end up living the other side of Brisbane for all I know!
from personal experience i would not touch victoria point primary i.m sure others will comment on other locals my daughter did attend for 3months last year

Last edited by UGLY BETTY; Apr 25th 2007 at 8:12 am. Reason: adding more info