Wikiposts

bayside schools

Old Aug 7th 2006, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

smiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to all
Smile bayside schools

Hi

We're due to arrive in Brissy 14 Oct and are thinking of settling in the Bayside area. We have two children 12 and 14 and we're wondering if anyone out there has experiences of the high schools in that area. If anyone has comments about a brilliant school elsewhere please let us know as we are open as to where to settle, hubby's job will determine that ultimately.

Thanx
Heather
Old Aug 7th 2006, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: bayside schools

Originally Posted by smiths
Hi

We're due to arrive in Brissy 14 Oct and are thinking of settling in the Bayside area. We have two children 12 and 14 and we're wondering if anyone out there has experiences of the high schools in that area. If anyone has comments about a brilliant school elsewhere please let us know as we are open as to where to settle, hubby's job will determine that ultimately.

Thanx
Heather
Private or state ??
Old Aug 8th 2006, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

Hi

Thanx
Heather
Hi Heather. we too are coming out Sept/Oct and also have kids 14, 11 and 6. The two eldest ones are starting Carmel College in Thornlands and youngest starting St Rita's in Victoria Point. They are supposed to be good schools but are catholic schools. Not sure if your looking for private or state.
Are your children boys or girls?
Try doing a search on Bayside Brits website
Jo x
Old Aug 9th 2006, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

smiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to all

Originally Posted by joanneS
Hi Heather. we too are coming out Sept/Oct and also have kids 14, 11 and 6. The two eldest ones are starting Carmel College in Thornlands and youngest starting St Rita's in Victoria Point. They are supposed to be good schools but are catholic schools. Not sure if your looking for private or state.
Are your children boys or girls?
Try doing a search on Bayside Brits website
Jo x

Thanks for replying
Adam is 14 and Jenna 12. We're looking at state schools - non religious.
Maybe we could arrange a meet up sometime. We're going on a 136 visa - no family, no house ,no job etc......
Old Aug 9th 2006, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for replying
Adam is 14 and Jenna 12. We're looking at state schools - non religious.
Maybe we could arrange a meet up sometime. We're going on a 136 visa - no family, no house ,no job etc......

Hiya,
Ours to boys are going to Victoria Point high, they are 12 and 14 too!!

I know people whos kids go there and they settled and are doing really well

xxxx
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:30 am
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Hi

Thanx
Heather
don't know if this will be of any use to you but there's a list of all the schools in the Bayside area. hope it helps some one.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
bayside schools.doc (40.0 KB, 307 views)
Old Aug 9th 2006, 8:48 am
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sparks124
don't know if this will be of any use to you but there's a list of all the schools in the Bayside area. hope it helps some one.

Hi, I'm also interested in schools in the bayside area, my boys are 8 and 5. I can't open that document that you have attached
Old Aug 9th 2006, 8:54 am
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by louise
Hi, I'm also interested in schools in the bayside area, my boys are 8 and 5. I can't open that document that you have attached
if you send me your email address i'll email it to you.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

if you send me your email address i'll email it to you.

I also couldn't open it so please email it to me
[email protected]
Thanks
Heather
Old Aug 10th 2006, 5:26 am
s**t rolls down hill

I also couldn't open it so please email it to me
[email protected]
Thanks
Heather
just sent it to you, hope it's of some use.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: bayside schools

just sent it to you, hope it's of some use.

Thanks for that. Ijust need to get a map now to find out where they all are.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 8:57 am
s**t rolls down hill

Thanks for that. Ijust need to get a map now to find out where they all are.
try here can search for state, town, suburb and street.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:04 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Hi

Thanx
Heather
Hope that I am not being too biased but both of our boys (15 & 13) go to Victoria State High. Originally were at Cleveland High but found it difficult to settle in. Now having been at Viccy Point for 8 months they are doing really well and have made lots of friends. The school is very supportive and recognises the problems with transition to a different schooling system.
Can't praise them enough. Guess I would say that though as my lads go there.
Hope this helps anyway.
Neil
Old Sep 11th 2006, 1:15 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil.b
Hope that I am not being too biased but both of our boys (15 & 13) go to Victoria State High. Originally were at Cleveland High but found it difficult to settle in. Now having been at Viccy Point for 8 months they are doing really well and have made lots of friends. The school is very supportive and recognises the problems with transition to a different schooling system.
Can't praise them enough. Guess I would say that though as my lads go there.
Hope this helps anyway.
Neil
Hi Neil

I have been going through past threads to try and find out any info on Cleveland High school yours is the only one I can find. I hope you don't mind me asking but can you tell me your honest opinion of the school I know you felt your boys could not settle there and wondered if the school had problems dealing with ex pat kids. My boys 13 and 11 are looking to go to this school because of the football side of things that is a big draw for them {although obviously education is important to.} If you could give me any info that would be great

Thanks now
Wardy2
Old Sep 11th 2006, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

kt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nice

My daughter (10) goes to Victoria Point State School and my son (15) goes to Victoria Point High School. They are both quite large schools but they both seem quite happy there. I haven't come across any other ex-pat families here, although looking at this thread there are quite a few. We have only been here 2 months and I feel quite lonely, so if anyone wants to meet up for a coffee and a chat please let me know.

Kathy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.