Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bayside/Cleveland School Holiday Meet

Wikiposts

Bayside/Cleveland School Holiday Meet

Old Jun 18th 2005, 8:09 pm
Dancing Queen

Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough
Default Bayside/Cleveland School Holiday Meet

Is there anyone else like me finding it a nightmare now the school holidays are here.....and no car yet (waiting for finances to come through from UK). I had a bit of a bad homesickness day today, it's pissing down and I have no car and I can't give hubby a cuddle because he is in UK trying to sell our house.

If there is anyone that is free during the hols, I would love to do coffee, McDonalds or anything with the kids.

Lucy
Old Jun 18th 2005, 8:16 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice
Default Re: Bayside/Cleveland School Holiday Meet

Originally Posted by Lucyemma5
Is there anyone else like me finding it a nightmare now the school holidays are here.....and no car yet (waiting for finances to come through from UK). I had a bit of a bad homesickness day today, it's pissing down and I have no car and I can't give hubby a cuddle because he is in UK trying to sell our house.

If there is anyone that is free during the hols, I would love to do coffee, McDonalds or anything with the kids.

Lucy
Lucy, not there yet, but can imagine how p'd off you must be feeling!!

Karma sent and a virtual hug winging it's way to you!
Old Jun 18th 2005, 8:23 pm
Dancing Queen

Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Lucy, not there yet, but can imagine how p'd off you must be feeling!!

Karma sent and a virtual hug winging it's way to you!
Thank you my luvly, very much appreciated.
Old Jun 18th 2005, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lucy

We are in Ormiston and like you my husband is in UK. I have 2 daughters here with me Hannah 18 and Fiona 10.Can meet up, that would be great.
Amanda
Old Jun 18th 2005, 8:53 pm
Dancing Queen

Originally Posted by mand8002
Hi Lucy

We are in Ormiston and like you my husband is in UK. I have 2 daughters here with me Hannah 18 and Fiona 10.Can meet up, that would be great.
Amanda
Hi Amanda

Next stop on the train! My son Oliver is 6. I am free any day, we can meet up somewhere or you can come here (we are renovating at the moment, ready to sell so if you don't mind mess)

Lucy
Old Jun 18th 2005, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

wombat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lucyemma5
Hi Amanda

Next stop on the train! My son Oliver is 6. I am free any day, we can meet up somewhere or you can come here (we are renovating at the moment, ready to sell so if you don't mind mess)

Lucy
Hi lucy,
i live in cleveland and i have a little boy aged 5, i am free most of the holidays if you want to meet up.
lucy x (my names lucy aswell !)
Old Jun 18th 2005, 10:47 pm
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

Hi Lucy,
I have now arrived in Oz and presently in Birkdale. Hope you are ok! Would love to meet when you are available. Any signs when hubby may be back???
joe
Old Jun 18th 2005, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

So how about someone naming a day and a place and we can all try and make it. We have things planned for most days this week but they are easily rearrangeable.
Amanda
Old Jun 18th 2005, 10:55 pm
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

How about Thursday? (23rd)
Not much notice and have no idea where you'd like to meet as very little knowledge of the area
joe
Old Jun 18th 2005, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thursday sounds fine to me. Hannah (18) says can someone bring along a nice young man aged about 19 for her LOL
Amanda
Old Jun 18th 2005, 11:57 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lucy, we are also having a get together at Wynnum on Sat 16th July if you are interested.

Details are here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308167

Have fun on your day out - why not try the park at the tip of Wellington Point?