Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bayside Babes ;-) meet!

Bayside Babes ;-) meet!

Old Jun 3rd 2010, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Bayside Babes ;-) meet!

Hi Girls (Bayside Babes )

As promised here's the details of out next get together.

Date: Thursday 10th June
Time: 10am
Place: Coffee Secret - Raby Bay Harbour

See you then! Newbies very welcome. Let me know if you plan on coming and don't know anyone so that I can PM you my mobile number.

Look out for the blow up Kangaroo on the table!

Love

Rudi
x
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 2:05 am
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bayside Babes ;-) meet!

Originally Posted by Rudi
(Bayside Babes )

We may get some extra visitors next week

I'll definitely be there
x
Old Jun 4th 2010, 12:38 am
Just Joined

laura3girls is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Would love to meet up with you next week. Would it be ok to bring my 2 year old daughter with me?

Laura
Old Jun 4th 2010, 12:43 am
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by laura3girls
Hi,

Would love to meet up with you next week. Would it be ok to bring my 2 year old daughter with me?

Laura
Yes, few other ladies with children around that age or younger.

See you next week
Old Jun 7th 2010, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Bayside Babes ;-) meet!

Rudi
I`mdelighted to see you are organising social events in Qld and I just LOVE the blow up kangaroo idea.Think we FTC girls need to borrow that idea!
have fun.
W
Old Jun 8th 2010, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Rudi
I`mdelighted to see you are organising social events in Qld and I just LOVE the blow up kangaroo idea.Think we FTC girls need to borrow that idea!
have fun.
W
Hi Wilgar

I miss the FTC!

I can't lay claim to the Kangaroo idea, it was someone else......

How are you all?

Love

Rudi
x
Old Jun 8th 2010, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Bayside Babes ;-) meet!

We`re well and thriving with Binbird still our commited organiser ever searching for new and interesting places to try interspersed with the old faves like Flying Fox. Mainly its the same faces with a few newbies but we are a good group still having lots of fun and supporting each other through lifes highs & lows.You should join us one Tues if you are ever down here.W
Old Jun 9th 2010, 1:19 am
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

should be there tomorrow - fancy a morning at Raby Bay if the weather is like this