British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Batton Down The Hatches Folks.... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/batton-down-hatches-folks-339348/)

Lordflasheart Nov 24th 2005 5:18 pm

Batton Down The Hatches Folks....
 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/world/n...2005news.shtml



Bloody Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

ladywithatorch Nov 24th 2005 5:35 pm

Re: Batton Down The Hatches Folks....
 

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/world/n...2005news.shtml



Bloody Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!


I'll need a nice cuddle later then!!!

;) ;)

xHx :)

The Johnstons Nov 24th 2005 6:36 pm

Re: Batton Down The Hatches Folks....
 

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/world/n...2005news.shtml



Bloody Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Brought my girls home from school in the snow today :cool: . It didn't last for too long though, but I think there's more to come. Now it's bitterly cold and my garden furniture is being blown about the garden :rolleyes: . Really want it to snow heavily this year so that I can get loads of pics of the kids playing in it. After all, it might be their last in Scotland ;) :D
TJ

ladywithatorch Nov 24th 2005 6:46 pm

Re: Batton Down The Hatches Folks....
 

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
Brought my girls home from school in the snow today :cool: . It didn't last for too long though, but I think there's more to come. Now it's bitterly cold and my garden furniture is being blown about the garden :rolleyes: . Really want it to snow heavily this year so that I can get loads of pics of the kids playing in it. After all, it might be their last in Scotland ;) :D
TJ


I know what you mean - -I want loads of my boys too.

I'm looking forward to it in a "hope its the last one" kind of way.

xRachx :)

Lordflasheart Nov 24th 2005 6:55 pm

Re: Batton Down The Hatches Folks....
 

Originally Posted by ladywithatorch
I know what you mean - -I want loads of my boys too.

I'm looking forward to it in a "hope its the last one" kind of way.

xRachx :)


Gonna get some pics of my blue nose and icicles in my beard just to remind me why I hate the bloody winter. :(


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:56 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.