Batteries

Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

November11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the rough
Default Batteries

I'm sure I am about to ask a silly question but at least it will give all you long term BE people a giggle!....

....are battery sizes the same in Australia? As in AA, AAA etc. I ask because I'm not sure if it is worth taking my trusty, battery-powered torch?

Go on then...you can start laughing now!
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:41 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Batteries

Originally Posted by November11
I'm sure I am about to ask a silly question but at least it will give all you long term BE people a giggle!....

....are battery sizes the same in Australia? As in AA, AAA etc. I ask because I'm not sure if it is worth taking my trusty, battery-powered torch?

I cannot for 1 second believe you asked this, its like asking are CONDOMS the same size????!!!!!!

Sheeeeeshh..

and answer is yes
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
I cannot for 1 second believe you asked this, its like asking are CONDOMS the same size????!!!!!!

Sheeeeeshh..

and answer is yes
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:50 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the laugh Don't ever be afraid to ask anything you are unsure of ... that is what I tell my kids
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Sheeeeeshh..

and answer is yes
actually there not all the same size (condoms that is)
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:59 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Torch?...yeah right...
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

Originally Posted by lawlaw
actually there not all the same size (condoms that is)

my hubby says they are
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 9:02 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

this will probably be moderated out lol... but here goes...

aussie guy has to work away, so he gets his wife a vibrator, for whilst hes gone...

he fones up few days later, he says hows the kids, she says GOOD...

he says hows the chooks, she says GOOD

he says hows the VIBRO?

she says not so good !!

he says why ??????????

Its knocked three of my teeth out already she says
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

this will probably be moderated out lol... but here goes...

aussie guy has to work away, so he gets his wife a vibrator, for whilst hes gone...

he fones up few days later, he says hows the kids, she says GOOD...

he says hows the chooks, she says GOOD

he says hows the VIBRO?

she says not so good !!

he says why ??????????

Its knocked three of my teeth out already she says
keep em coming, you're on form tonight Timber
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pako
my hubby says they are
you can buy different sizes, honestly
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lawlaw
you can buy different sizes, honestly
My hubby's from Victoria and he can't recall them being in sizes..in saying that he left in '99. Also he can't remember to put the loo seat down so his memory isn't the best

Now there's sizes he'll probably want xxxl regardless of the fit
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pako
My hubby's from Victoria and he can't recall them being in sizes..in saying that he left in '99. Also he can't remember to put the loo seat down so his memory isn't the best

Now there's sizes he'll probably want xxxl regardless of the fit

he he! i meant you can get different sizes but not neccesarily in aus! in singapore the average width is apparently 52mm but in singapore only 49mm, amazing what you can bring up with a google search