Batman returns

Old Jun 18th 2005, 11:51 pm
India-M'chester-Syd('05)

base_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant future
Smile Batman returns

Whether you like a film or not is a very personal thing and depends on your personal taste but I believe there wont be a single soul in this forum who wont like this film. However, having said that I am not sure if I'll give top mark to Katie Holmes whom I found a bit boring from the start. Kudos to Christopher Nolan - he did a fantastic job in making this film the best one in the Batman series. I liked Cilian Murphy (the Scarecrow) too - he did a good job in showing what fear can do to you!!

Dont miss it and dont wait to get the DVD - to get all the fun, u need to watch it on big screen (we'll baby-sit your kid(s) if you're going for this film!! )
Old Jun 19th 2005, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Batman returns

Originally Posted by base_sydney
Whether you like a film or not is a very personal thing and depends on your personal taste but I believe there wont be a single soul in this forum who wont like this film. However, having said that I am not sure if I'll give top mark to Katie Holmes whom I found a bit boring from the start. Kudos to Christopher Nolan - he did a fantastic job in making this film the best one in the Batman series. I liked Cilian Murphy (the Scarecrow) too - he did a good job in showing what fear can do to you!!

Dont miss it and dont wait to get the DVD - to get all the fun, u need to watch it on big screen (we'll baby-sit your kid(s) if you're going for this film!! )
Do you mean Batman Begins, this is the new one. Batman Returns has been out a few years. Thanks for your reccommendation. I may well drag hubby to see it. We also plan to see the Star Wars film that is just out. My sistyer and her boyfriend reckon it is good.

Katie
Old Jun 19th 2005, 11:21 am
India-M'chester-Syd('05)

base_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant future

the new Star War film is very good as well..........best in the trilogy (i think best in all the series taken together!!)
Old Jun 19th 2005, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by base_sydney

Going to watch it on Tuesday - can't wait!
Old Jun 19th 2005, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by G'Day
Hubby and I saw the new Batman film tonight. It was brilliant. Liam Neeson was great in it too. : )
Old Jun 19th 2005, 12:54 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G'Day
Yeah, but you look like Cat Woman anyway, so of course you'd like it .

We went & saw The Wedding Date last week, very enjoyable if you want something light & amusing to watch (not really into Batman ).
Old Jun 19th 2005, 1:07 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Yeah, but you look like Cat Woman anyway
See who I met whilst holidaying in the GC

Yep, def a good resemblance.
Attached Thumbnails Batman returns-hpim2588.jpg  
Old Jun 19th 2005, 1:29 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
See who I met whilst holidaying in the GC

Yep, def a good resemblance.
BIX!!!!!!! You promised you wouldnt post any pics of me on here!!
Old Jun 19th 2005, 1:41 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't resist it.

....and see the way she controls Dagboy....with ease.....although looks like he has some competition
Attached Thumbnails Batman returns-hpim2598.jpg  
Old Jun 19th 2005, 1:55 pm
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by Bix
Couldn't resist it.

....and see the way she controls Dagboy....with ease.....although looks like he has some competition
LOL!! Looks like we are about to break into song & start singing "You're the One that I Want" & dance around in a fair ground .
Old Jun 25th 2005, 1:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Saw the film this evening.

Best film I have seen for ages.

Excellent direction.