Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bathroom Renovations

Bathroom Renovations

Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

northernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to all
Default Re: Bathroom Renovations

Originally Posted by northernbird
Yes I guess I could do that. However I think I am almost sorted but thanks for your reply.
GREAT!! I'm so glad that that you have got a place for your child!
Old Mar 21st 2009, 9:32 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

No probs, it will be at least 6 months before we can start as we are at the mercy of the legal formalities which can take a long time. Contact me when you get here.
Did you get the pm I sent you NB?
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 5:21 am
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future

I am looking at renovating our bathrooms in the next 6-8 months. Can anyone in Perth recommend a company that does the whole package?
Me

Bathroom Renos north of the river im in Carramar
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:10 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I cant wait to be able to afford a new bathroom.

Now if I had the money, I would have a small shower - replacing my manky current one, a small kitchen sink with cupboard underneath, small cabinet on the wall and the floor/walls retiled completely.

And if I may be so greedy, I would love a new toilet and the toilet area retiled as well.

My bathroom is the one room that I really do not like.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:49 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I cant wait to be able to afford a new bathroom.

Now if I had the money, I would have a small shower - replacing my manky current one, a small kitchen sink with cupboard underneath, small cabinet on the wall and the floor/walls retiled completely.

And if I may be so greedy, I would love a new toilet and the toilet area retiled as well.

My bathroom is the one room that I really do not like.
We just had ours done a couple of weeks ago Sam and I can honestly say it looks a million times better - the guys who did it were great.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I need to do the bathroom in the house we are buying as it is very dated and the vanity is useless, and bath is too small to lie back in- more of a hip bath. Anyone in the Sydney area I can call on when we move in????