Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

bargain garden furniture in Target

bargain garden furniture in Target

Old Apr 15th 2005, 6:59 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default bargain garden furniture in Target

Just thought I'd let you know.

My local Target got a call from Head office this morning telling them to sell remaining garden furniture for next to nothing

I have just got 12 garden chairs reduced from $89 to $14.89 each and 4 sun loungers reduced from $200 to $14.89 each

BARGAIN or what

So if any of you want garden furniture a trip to Target might be in order

Catch ya
Kala
Old Apr 15th 2005, 7:46 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bargain garden furniture in Target

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Just thought I'd let you know.

My local Target got a call from Head office this morning telling them to sell remaining garden furniture for next to nothing

I have just got 12 garden chairs reduced from $89 to $14.89 each and 4 sun loungers reduced from $200 to $14.89 each

BARGAIN or what

So if any of you want garden furniture a trip to Target might be in order

Catch ya
Kala
Thanks, I'll go see if this applies to city targets too...
Not sure if Target in Innaloo has a garden section, though must have really...

Old Apr 15th 2005, 8:07 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Simone
Thanks, I'll go see if this applies to city targets too...
Not sure if Target in Innaloo has a garden section, though must have really...

Ours only had it for the summer, it was with the household furniture, like the office desks etc

Good luck
Kala
Old Apr 15th 2005, 8:24 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Our target (fountain gate) had an 8 piece stanless steel and glass set reduced from $1100 to $250!! Thats a bargin, it was well nice and wish we hadn't already bought one. There were only 6 left though
Old Apr 15th 2005, 8:55 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Our target (fountain gate) had an 8 piece stanless steel and glass set reduced from $1100 to $250!! Thats a bargin, it was well nice and wish we hadn't already bought one. There were only 6 left though
OMG!
I better quicly finish up here at work so I can leave at 5pm on the dot and rush to Target Argh, where's the closest one in this area...... It's 45 mins drive to the one near my house, I won't make it there
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:35 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by hevs
I think thats the one I got, but they had run out of tables and umbrellas so I could only get the chairs. Was OK as I already have very similar tables anyway.

Silver and a kinda cream seat fabric

Kala