Reload this Page >

Barbara and Mike

Barbara and Mike

Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:49 am
Just Joined

Barbara and Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Barbara and Mike

Hi
We are looking to move from Derby to the Castle Hill area of Sydney on a contributory parental visa around November this year when Mike retires. Our only daughter has been living in this area for the last 5 years and we have spent many happy holidays there.

I am rather apprehensive about leaving friends behind, and have a very active social life in UK

We would love to meet up with anyone in a similar position either here in Midlands or Sydney.

We are very active and love young company but would also like to meet anyone of a similar age.

Would also welcome advice regarding social groups for pensioners around the Sydney area. We love walking, theatre, and I am a regular at my local Gym.
Old May 3rd 2008, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barbara and Mike

Hi & welcome!
Just a thought, but you may get more response if you get this moved to either the main Australia forum or the Barbie.
Just ask a Moderator!