Bannockburn VIC - Any Info/Advice

Bannockburn VIC - Any Info/Advice

Old Jan 27th 2015, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

Location: Cheshire for now, Geelong area soon, for the moment anyway!! lol
BagManRich is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bannockburn VIC - Any Info/Advice

Hi All,

Hope your all well, was just wanting a bit of information from people (experiences/friends opinions) on Bannockburn in Victoria.

My wife and I have been looking at Clifton Springs area and Drysdale, but something keeps pulling us back to Bannockburn. Possible the more rural landscape and bigger plots for the money, and in comparison, still an easy drive to Bells Beach, Torquay, Portarlington, Geelong, Me.bourne etc, but can't seem to see much information on the town itself.

Does anyone have any info on the Primary School there??? I know there are plans to add a secondary school to the town, but apart from that can't seem to find anything out. On Google street view it looks nicer that Clifton Springs/Drysdale which is where the original plan was to go to.

Brother in laws friend said the school there is rubbish and mobile signal is no good, according to Vodafone coverage checker its 4G so can't complan about that one, just need to see what the school is like for my little girl.

Look forward to any comments or experiences.

Thanks in advance