Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Banking sector bonuses

Banking sector bonuses

Old Nov 13th 2012, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

rld1177 has much to be proud ofrld1177 has much to be proud ofrld1177 has much to be proud ofrld1177 has much to be proud ofrld1177 has much to be proud ofrld1177 has much to be proud ofrld1177 has much to be proud ofrld1177 has much to be proud ofrld1177 has much to be proud ofrld1177 has much to be proud ofrld1177 has much to be proud of
Default Banking sector bonuses

Does anyone here in the finance sector know of any good websites explaining typical bonus levels for the Big 4 banks? Are they similar or are certain banks known to pay higher levels? Seems to be a mig mystery at my bank - everyone is quite secretive and I get the feeling they are more individual based / random vs following a set pattern. (I worked at Prudential plc in the UK for a few years for example, and our bonus levels were 10%-25% at my grade depending on performance and bonus gate targets, can't seem to get a straight answer here)

Just looking for ballpark ideas for those here from London - how did Melbourne or Sydney bonus levels compare for similar work?
Old Nov 14th 2012, 4:58 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Banking sector bonuses

Originally Posted by rld1177
Does anyone here in the finance sector know of any good websites explaining typical bonus levels for the Big 4 banks? Are they similar or are certain banks known to pay higher levels? Seems to be a mig mystery at my bank - everyone is quite secretive and I get the feeling they are more individual based / random vs following a set pattern. (I worked at Prudential plc in the UK for a few years for example, and our bonus levels were 10%-25% at my grade depending on performance and bonus gate targets, can't seem to get a straight answer here)

Just looking for ballpark ideas for those here from London - how did Melbourne or Sydney bonus levels compare for similar work?
Drop me a PM, happy to explain. I currently work at one of the major banks