Bank statements

Old Feb 1st 2006, 1:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bank statements

Check them.

having a wonderful morning catching up on a month plus of paperwork.

Discovered a monthly interest account with Novembers interest completly missing Bank is looking into it, no doubt like the $300 interest charge on the credit card, which was paid out the interest free period.

Now how come they never make mistakes in my favour.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 1:22 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bank statements

Originally Posted by jad n rich
You must be on the naughty list.
Have you done anything to upset the bank?
They know you know.
In fact they've probably read this thread and are cooking up some new fee to sting you with.
I love my bank.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
You must be on the naughty list.
Have you done anything to upset the bank?
They know you know.
In fact they've probably read this thread and are cooking up some new fee to sting you with.
I love my bank.
I have upset them now, called them more or less robbing so and sos Prior to that they were sucking up to us gave us a personal banking manager (gag) just because we sold our house. They have a cardboard cut out of him in the banks foyer :scared:
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:47 am

They have a cardboard cut out of him in the banks foyer :scared:
OT
My mother-in-law, nutty as a fruitcake, went in to her local Halifax and came out with the 6' cardboard cut out of 'Howard'

She then used to stand him in her window to deter anyone from breaking in.
Highly effective, when you see see this huge fella with his beeming grin staring at you from a darkened window.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gedge
OT
My mother-in-law, nutty as a fruitcake, went in to her local Halifax and came out with the 6' cardboard cut out of 'Howard'

She then used to stand him in her window to deter anyone from breaking in.
Highly effective, when you see see this huge fella with his beeming grin staring at you from a darkened window.

Dont put ideas in my head I have an urge now to steal ours, dress him up in speedos and pop him on a towel on the beach, that would wipe the smirk off his face
Old Feb 1st 2006, 3:11 am

Dont put ideas in my head I have an urge now to steal ours, dress him up in speedos and pop him on a towel on the beach, that would wipe the smirk off his face
Or photograph him in some compromising positions with ladies of persuadable virtue and post them on the web.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 7:27 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Check them.

having a wonderful morning catching up on a month plus of paperwork.

Discovered a monthly interest account with Novembers interest completly missing Bank is looking into it, no doubt like the $300 interest charge on the credit card, which was paid out the interest free period.

Not sure if this applies to you guys but some banks have taken to sending marketing info on their statements. Apparently it's supposed to guarantee the customers read it as they don't throw away statements

It's actually had the reverse effect.

Customers are pissed off and confused as they've received part statements i.e most of the statement info missing.

After all that,the customer doesn't read the marketing stuff cos they think it's just a statement. With info missing

Banks. Who'd have em