Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Banana Diaries, a liitle slice of life Down Under - updated regularly.

The Banana Diaries, a liitle slice of life Down Under - updated regularly.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 12:57 pm
maggy

Default Re: The Banana Diaries, a liitle slice of life Down Under - updated regularly.

Originally Posted by Vegemite Kids
Just sent you some karma to help heal the injuries.

You really have had a bit of a time with it havent you

Warren, a wee bit of wife-spoiling is needed this weekend (thats an order ! )

Jill, glug away It will definately help, in fact there's very little a good glug cant cure

Luv
M

Def spoil her this weekend warren.

Glad you are safe hun.

Im gonna glug away with you tonight doll .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old Apr 8th 2005, 1:09 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Banana Diaries, a liitle slice of life Down Under - updated regularly.

Originally Posted by maggy
Def spoil her this weekend warren.

Glad you are safe hun.

Im gonna glug away with you tonight doll .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Me too ! I'm also glugging on Jill's behalf
Old Apr 8th 2005, 1:20 pm
maggy

Originally Posted by Vegemite Kids
Me too ! I'm also glugging on Jill's behalf

Thats what friends are for doll we come out in sympathy for each other and try to offer support lol.

Its also a bonus tonight that marky boy is out with the boys so i get to get pissed online hahahahahaha.

Remember the days when we waited for the other half to pass out so we could get on here hahahahah and then we would blether a load of pish.

xxxxxx

Old Apr 8th 2005, 4:05 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maggy
Thats what friends are for doll we come out in sympathy for each other and try to offer support lol.

Its also a bonus tonight that marky boy is out with the boys so i get to get pissed online hahahahahaha.

Remember the days when we waited for the other half to pass out so we could get on here hahahahah and then we would blether a load of pish.

xxxxxx
other half is now officially passed out ! woohoo ! does that mean I can now talk pish ? (although have to say am 2 glasses away from passing out myself)

Last edited by Vegemite Kids; Apr 8th 2005 at 4:09 pm. Reason: drunken spelling
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:13 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Well, you know why your Karma's all out of balance - you said you missed the UK and our "sense of humour".

I tell you Jill, there was nothing funny about the HUGE queue in the post office today

Repeat after me.... "bonzer, beaut, rapped"

There you go - all back to normal - no more "tickety-booing" for you, young lady!

Maggy - seeing as Warren's going to be on mission impossible to fill his case with "ladies items" during his business trip, I'm always willing to send you over some essentials (of the stock cube variety). Just let me know! I just hope Warren doesn't get stopped at customs with a case full of ladies M&S underwear - or knickers with "NEXT" written on them Try explaining that one to an armed security officer

Jules
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:34 pm
Go Banana's !!

10th April

Well guys the time has come, karma balance has been restored due to a great day with friends and so I am closing the diary.

I think it has run its course now.

Warren, Imogen, Smudge and I are all having a fab time, apart from the odd mishap!! Life here is as good as it could be.

I will pop on from time to time to help peeps out, but it really is time to close these pages. I have offered all the advice I think I can. This process is an adventure and sometimes you have to find things out for yourselves.

However, if I get round to it, mid July I will publish my Ulimate Perth Shopping Guide!!

We have a fantastic circle of friends who we love dearly and we contact them the 'normal' way by phone. I never ran my life by a website in the UK and I think it's timeI stopped doing it here. I seriously haven't got time to see them all and I have neglected the family we have here.

Please, please for all those waiting to come to Perth don't take offense by this but you will all make friends and I am happy to be contacted via e-mail.
It's like being an alcoholic addicted to the website. I have to remove myself from the offending item as I will just never get away !!!

Take care everyone and the very very best of luck with what ever you decide to do.

Remember NO REGRETS.

Jill

Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Just one word for you - but a big one.....

THANKYOU
Old Apr 10th 2005, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
10th April

Well guys the time has come, karma balance has been restored due to a great day with friends and so I am closing the diary.

I think it has run its course now.

Warren, Imogen, Smudge and I are all having a fab time, apart from the odd mishap!! Life here is as good as it could be.

I will pop on from time to time to help peeps out, but it really is time to close these pages. I have offered all the advice I think I can. This process is an adventure and sometimes you have to find things out for yourselves.

However, if I get round to it, mid July I will publish my Ulimate Perth Shopping Guide!!

We have a fantastic circle of friends who we love dearly and we contact them the 'normal' way by phone. I never ran my life by a website in the UK and I think it's timeI stopped doing it here. I seriously haven't got time to see them all and I have neglected the family we have here.

Please, please for all those waiting to come to Perth don't take offense by this but you will all make friends and I am happy to be contacted via e-mail.
It's like being an alcoholic addicted to the website. I have to remove myself from the offending item as I will just never get away !!!

Take care everyone and the very very best of luck with what ever you decide to do.

Remember NO REGRETS.

Jill

Jill,
Many thanks for all your insights, we have followed with interest and laughter all your adventures and those of Woz and Imo
My better half looks forward to joining you all at a coffee morning sometime in July and I look forward to meeting you all socially soon.
BTW met Warren's father by chance the other day and have known his uncle for 20 years but I didn't know he was his uncle!
Good luck in all you do and once again thank you for all your time.

Peter
Old Apr 10th 2005, 3:37 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

I shall be wearing a black arm band for a week! (but that's only 'cause I can't swim )

Much love and good luck!

Missing you already,

Jules x
Old Apr 10th 2005, 3:46 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for giving us an insight into your life in Perth and the ups and downs of it. I hope that when we eventually get there our lives will be as sucessful as yours are.

Keep enjoying your lives
Old Apr 11th 2005, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jill for a great read.

Great to see people from Co-Durham doing so well.

Cheers
Gill and Rob
Old Apr 11th 2005, 2:08 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

I have followed your Diary through the tears and the laughter Thank you for a great read.

All the best with the rest of your adventures and maybe I will get to meet up with the Banana`s one day at a Kings Park meet or something.

Pauline
Old Apr 11th 2005, 3:06 pm
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Thanks for your commitment Jill (and Warren) in week in, week out documenting the highs and lows of the start your family's (and friends') new life(ves).

I'm sure to many on BE (including me and my family) the happiness which you all seem to have achieved has been the spur to keep going with the emigration process through the days of doubt and uncertainty.

We head for Perth in two and a half weeks so I can honestly say that you've sustained us right through the final stages of the process.

I'm sure that our paths will cross at some point as my wife is bound to need a dose of coffee morning sanity (or insanity) as we battle through the stresses and strains that are bound to come our way in the coming months.

So once again, thanks!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 3:06 pm
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Thanks for your commitment Jill (and Warren) in week in, week out documenting the highs and lows of the start your family's (and friends') new life(ves).

I'm sure to many on BE (including me and my family) the happiness which you all seem to have achieved has been the spur to keep going with the emigration process through the days of doubt and uncertainty.

We head for Perth in two and a half weeks so I can honestly say that you've sustained us right through the final stages of the process.

I'm sure that our paths will cross at some point as my wife is bound to need a dose of coffee morning sanity (or insanity) as we battle through the stresses and strains that are bound to come our way in the coming months.

So once again, thanks!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

suecroft will become famous soon enoughsuecroft will become famous soon enough
Red face Re: The Banana Diaries, a liitle slice of life Down Under - updated regularly.

Will the coffee mornings still continue ??
I only landed last Tuesday and was looking forward to joining in on one of those?
Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.