Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Banana Diaries 2 - The Return To Planet Jill

Banana Diaries 2 - The Return To Planet Jill

Old May 17th 2005, 2:30 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Banana Diaries 2 - The Return To Planet Jill

I think HMan stands for horrible man, that exactly what he is, a Horrible little Gutless man who has to make his comments from behind a new made up name.
Old May 17th 2005, 3:13 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Don't let one stupid idiot bother you ... totally not worth the energy !

I for one really enjoy your updates and cant bloody well wait for the day when I can meet up with you all and have my first "in-Perth" mega hangover ...
Old May 17th 2005, 4:49 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
More like someone who hasn't read them and is just being an awkward t**t
Probably it, as someone has said, if you don't like em don't read em.

I bet they would not be as rude in the real world.

Nice to see you back Jill.

Merlot

Old May 17th 2005, 5:01 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sel
Don't let one stupid idiot bother you ... totally not worth the energy !

I for one really enjoy your updates and cant bloody well wait for the day when I can meet up with you all and have my first "in-Perth" mega hangover ...
Can I second that!!! Haven't got our visas yet, and if/when we do, we won't be in Perth until 2007, but I very much hope the "Perth Ladies" will still be going strong then and happy to accept newcomers in their midst.

In the meantime, keep those "Banana Diaries" coming!!!

Gina
Old May 17th 2005, 5:06 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Hman of few words.
Hman of diminutive brain.
Hman of open gob.
Yet nothing intelligible spews forth.
You've had your yawn.
Excitement over.
Go back to sleep.
Your fairies await you.
That's very poetic of you Bix!

Ignore the no-lifers Jill; you're a diamond and deserve much karma when this feckarse 'too much karma in last 24 hrs' type-thing finally lifts!

Btw, can I remind all and sundry to report bad posts to the mods, ta.
Old May 17th 2005, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
I love sitting with her and watching movies as we discuss them all the way through, unless we are at the cinema! We went to see Hitchikers Guide to The Galaxy on Saturday night and to my utter amazement, she loved it. I took a chance 'cos I really wanted to see it, but she really loved it and has been coming out with film related jokes since Saturday - especially the bit with the metal slapper things on the planet where you couldn't have an idea - need to see the film guys to understand - must - really daft. All you die hard fans will know what the planet is called, but I can't for the life of me remember. I need a drink......................................

Jill
The planet was Magrathea. I totally adore Hitchikers - took my kids as hubby not interested. They did enjoy it but I don't think they totally 'get it'. They were confused when I got the original DVD out as it was only just in the cinema but weren't very impressed when I started reading them the book as their bedtime story. Shows how things have changed as I was telling them all about it as a radio show and in the theatre and they looked at me as if I was mad, now Scooby Doo in the theatre is another story !