ellen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

now wilf you are really worrying me !!
Old Jun 6th 2003, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ban wilf ban wilf

Originally posted by wilfs fan - not
god PB is mild compared to this one - scary
What is so scary? You are scared of an old man at the distance of a world wide web of computers so much that you want to ban him and won't even do it under your own name? At least someone like Ellen has the decency to slag me off to my face - she has a sense of humour too and is not some sad arse like you. Although I admit that I am outnumbered, not ALL people want me off the site - look at the 14 or whatever it is now that said no to the ban proposed by Simple Simon. Even he had the courage to use his own handle.

Ban this, ban that. You'll be wanting to ban burglary and taking heroin next.
Old Jun 6th 2003, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

thewoods is an unknown quantity at this point

Wilf
what is your story ?
are you in oz wanting to move back to Uk or have you already done so?
Old Jun 6th 2003, 2:23 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Wilf
What is so scary? You are scared of an old man at the distance of a world wide web of computers so much that you want to ban him and won't even do it under your own name? At least someone like Ellen has the decency to slag me off to my face - she has a sense of humour too and is not some sad arse like you. Although I admit that I am outnumbered, not ALL people want me off the site - look at the 14 or whatever it is now that said no to the ban proposed by Simple Simon. Even he had the courage to use his own handle.

Ban this, ban that. You'll be wanting to ban burglary and taking heroin next.
Steptoe, I've done my evenings work and now you're keeping me up so maybe I'm not too clear. Go rejoin your son(s) in the rag and bone business or did they dump you?
Old Jun 6th 2003, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by thewoods
Wilf
what is your story ?
are you in oz wanting to move back to Uk or have you already done so?
Yes, I am in Oz. Trapped.
Old Jun 6th 2003, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Megalania
Steptoe, I've done my evenings work and now you're keeping me up so maybe I'm not too clear. Go rejoin your son(s) in the rag and bone business or did they dump you?
Ah, thank god, the only intelligent being on the site with one or two exceptions. Yes, you are right. Good night.
Old Jun 6th 2003, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimEh? is an unknown quantity at this point

See Wilf. I have not voted to ban you. After all, you add a certain Je ne sais quoi to this forum.
Old Jun 6th 2003, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

The Simpsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Just because some of us don't agree with each other shouldn't mean we should ban anyone who annoys us. Wilf has annoyed me in the past, but also made me laugh too!

Everyone should have their say and sometimes posters like Wilf make people think a little bit more about what they are doing/saying. Not all posts can be bright, cheerful and positive. He's made me think twice about some things I've said/asked.
We can't go into this life changing situation without questioning everthing, including our own motivation for emigrating.

Sorry to go on, but it's a public forum and if you don't like some peoples posts you can post them a suitable reply or simply ignore them, depending on your mood!

Old Jun 7th 2003, 12:41 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Steptoe and Son
Old Jun 7th 2003, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

sometimes posters like Wilf make people think a little bit more about what they are doing/saying.
Get real, how can a wind up merchant make people think.? All he does is put people off posting, and who might actually have a genuine interest in finding information for their life changing experience. At least peeps like PB and Dotty post useful information at times.
Old Jun 7th 2003, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

Location: lincolnshire South of Perth by end of October 03 Please
crabtree is an unknown quantity at this point

[i]Originally posted by karawara88
At least peeps like PB and Dotty post useful information at times.

Its not spelt useful
its useless.
Old Jun 7th 2003, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

I think it's valuable having someone like Wilf around to add perspective.

When I was emigrating to Canada I read all these message boards which were full of endless gushing about how wonderful it was and when I got there I was very disappointed and hated it.

I would have been grateful to have somebody to tell me some home truths and some bad stuff so that I could have made a more balanced decision.

I say, let Wilf express his views.
Old Jun 7th 2003, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

appletree is an unknown quantity at this point

he doesn't have any views, that is the point. He just rubbishes what anyone says. There was in fact a thread which speculated that Wilf had never been to OZ as he NEVER used any specific details/examples.
Old Jun 7th 2003, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

appletree is an unknown quantity at this point

PS. & what's worse is he clogs up the forum with his stupid conversations with Mega-lotsofnames-lania

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.