Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

balmoral/ sydney ladies meet

balmoral/ sydney ladies meet

Old May 14th 2007, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

wemadeit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default balmoral/ sydney ladies meet

syney ladies meet up with partners in balmoral 2pm oposite the oval bring a picnic and swimmers ( weather prevailing)
Old May 14th 2007, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: balmoral/ sydney ladies meet

Is this still on Sunday 27th May? Count us in.
Old May 15th 2007, 9:33 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

I think we were aiming for the 27th - Hubby is working but I will be there with my tribe. Hope the weather continues to be as nice as today!

Is the plan to meet on the beach or on the grass? I am not too familiar with where the oval is but I think you get to the bottom of the hill and turn right and it is on your right. . . .

See you all there as long as someone confirms exact location!

B x
Old May 15th 2007, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by yanH
Is this still on Sunday 27th May? Count us in.
hi im on line trying to speak yes the meet is still on 2pm bring scooters toys and balls . . oh and bring the kids of course 27 may
Old May 17th 2007, 11:00 am
Cake addicted member

poppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura about

can an ex-member of the sydney ladies come along with hubby and little un in tow? would be good to see you all again. will have to check the diary but pretty sure we're free.
Old May 17th 2007, 11:22 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppet
can an ex-member of the sydney ladies come along with hubby and little un in tow? would be good to see you all again. will have to check the diary but pretty sure we're free.
Will be lovely to see you again! And anyone else who has been "in hiding" lately!

Hope full time work hasn't been too much of a shock to the system!

Take care.

B
Old May 18th 2007, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by poppet
would be great to meet you any ones welcome
Old May 18th 2007, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by binbird
I think we were aiming for the 27th - Hubby is working but I will be there with my tribe. Hope the weather continues to be as nice as today!

Is the plan to meet on the beach or on the grass? I am not too familiar with where the oval is but I think you get to the bottom of the hill and turn right and it is on your right. . . .

See you all there as long as someone confirms exact location!

B x
i will try to put a sign up at the top of raglan st when you get to the bottom turn right and well be there
Old May 19th 2007, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Smile Re: balmoral/ sydney ladies meet

Hi Wemadeit & Sydney Ladies etc
Yes please count us all in too please.
Looking forward to seeing you all Sun 27th.

Last edited by Wilgar; May 19th 2007 at 6:48 am. Reason: Changed info
Old May 21st 2007, 1:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wemadeit
syney ladies meet up with partners in balmoral 2pm oposite the oval bring a picnic and swimmers ( weather prevailing)
I think we will be there - depends how my hubby is feeling - he's on an overnight flight back from Cambodia and arrives back here early that morning!!!

I suppose I could leave him home to do the washing and come along with the kids

love

Rudi
x
Old May 21st 2007, 6:07 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Hi long time no speak i will be coming if hubby can make it if thats ok thomas would love to see everyone again.

poshrice
Old May 25th 2007, 6:10 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Just giving this a bump before the weekend starts so anyone at a loose end can think about joining us at Balmoral - should be perfect conditions.

All welcome. See you there.

B
Old May 25th 2007, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Cool Re: balmoral/ sydney ladies meet

yes every one welcome the weather is going to be sunny so if you dare bring your swimmers! picnic, kids, other halfs (if you have one ) or come alone . so come on change your sunday afternoon into a fun afternoon and meet some new people
Old May 25th 2007, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

liverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to all

Count the three of us in - see you all on Sunday!
Old May 25th 2007, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I'm doing the single parent bit now this weekend, but am still coming with younger 3. We will probably have to leave around 3.30 as older one needs collecting at 4ish, so we might go down a little earlier than 2 (maybe around 1ish). If anyone else wants to come a bit earlier too it would be great not to be a nobby no mates!
Carolyn.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.