Balloons?

Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:30 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Balloons?

Anyone know if you can go for hot air balloon rides in Oz? Our 7yo has been asking for a long time to go for a balloon ride and now we're leaving tomorrow her chances here are zilch, of course! It would be nice to reassure her that we might be able to fix something up in Oz....
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:50 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Balloons?

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
Anyone know if you can go for hot air balloon rides in Oz? Our 7yo has been asking for a long time to go for a balloon ride and now we're leaving tomorrow her chances here are zilch, of course! It would be nice to reassure her that we might be able to fix something up in Oz....
Pretty sure they do BD.........it's something I hope to do sometime
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:57 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

You got my curiosity working overtime so did a google search.

http://www.google.com.au/search?num=...cr%3DcountryAU

Yep.........plenty of balloons.........and if you're going GC way plenty of hot air can be provided by ADL
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Balloons?

They def do over the hunter valley wine region i saw it on surfing the menu (cooking programme)

Good luck, safe journey.
Old Aug 16th 2005, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

they sure do in the hunter valley and cairns, i can vouch that its a fab trip, but..............make sure you have an early night ....4a.m start!!!!
Old Aug 16th 2005, 3:06 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Pretty sure they do BD.........it's something I hope to do sometime
They will hold the mouth of the balloon above him and Bix will just talk as normal
Old Aug 16th 2005, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Try this site.

http://www.hot-air-ballooning.org/ho..._australia.asp

Where are you thinking of going?
Old Aug 17th 2005, 11:29 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Try this site.

http://www.hot-air-ballooning.org/ho..._australia.asp

Where are you thinking of going?
Hey....nice link. Thanks for that.

I was thinking of going upward
Old Aug 17th 2005, 11:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DagBoy
They will hold the mouth of the balloon above him and Bix will just talk as normal
u beat me to that, i was gonna add that we could hang on to his legs
Old Aug 17th 2005, 11:32 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
u beat me to that, i was gonna add that we could hang on to his legs
thought I'd see you and Bix in here blowing hot air
Old Aug 17th 2005, 11:50 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by walla1
Don't you start.
I'm already in trouble with Da Boss again.
Think you'll enjoy this.......
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320358
Old Aug 17th 2005, 11:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

no me mate, it just pours oot ma arse
Old Aug 17th 2005, 11:54 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Don't you start.
I'm already in trouble with Da Boss again.
Think you'll enjoy this.......
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320358
which one is the offender post #3 or post #14?

nowt wrong with that mate, stick her on and I'll have a word
Old Aug 17th 2005, 11:54 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by soapy
no me mate, it just pours oot ma arse
amen to that brother
Old Aug 17th 2005, 11:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

which one is the offender post #3 or post #14?

nowt wrong with that mate, stick her on and I'll have a word
aye and ill back u up walla

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.