ballet??

Old May 25th 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default ballet??

does anyone know if there is childrens ballet classes around sunshine coast??
Old May 26th 2007, 10:23 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ballet??

Originally Posted by camacazi
does anyone know if there is childrens ballet classes around sunshine coast??
I cant speak for Sunshine Coast but down here in NSW there are classes for absolutely everything (and my flamin daughter does most of em!!!)

good luck
Old May 26th 2007, 11:23 am
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

Just do a search on google and you should get some info although as in the UK not all ballet schools have websites! Below is the link for RAD (Royal Academy of Dance) ballet schools in oz - there is a teacher locator section which may help. I was looking for a RAD school in particular so that the syllabus/grades will be similar to here in the UK if my daughter wants to continue - kind of hoping she'll try something new instead.

http://www.rad.org.au/about_acad.cfm
Old May 27th 2007, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by rebnatoli
Just do a search on google and you should get some info although as in the UK not all ballet schools have websites! Below is the link for RAD (Royal Academy of Dance) ballet schools in oz - there is a teacher locator section which may help. I was looking for a RAD school in particular so that the syllabus/grades will be similar to here in the UK if my daughter wants to continue - kind of hoping she'll try something new instead.

thanks for that.my daughter alana (6) is doing really well in ballet and felt bad when her teacher told me so and how good she is.then told her we were moving to oz!
Old May 27th 2007, 9:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by camacazi
thanks for that.my daughter alana (6) is doing really well in ballet and felt bad when her teacher told me so and how good she is.then told her we were moving to oz!
My mate at work (north Brisbane) has a daughter who is doing really well and who has a friend off to the Royal Ballet school soon. I'll check it out with her as she may have to links for you
Old May 27th 2007, 10:23 pm
life's good

allison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rebnatoli

Sorry but I didn't find this link very helpful for the sunshine coast. camacazi if you go on yellow pages.com.au and put in ballet and sunshine coast it comes up with a few places. My 8 year old niece Megan is moving out here soon and my sister tells me she is great at ballet.
Old May 28th 2007, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pollyana
My mate at work (north Brisbane) has a daughter who is doing really well and who has a friend off to the Royal Ballet school soon. I'll check it out with her as she may have to links for you
Originally Posted by allison
Sorry but I didn't find this link very helpful for the sunshine coast. camacazi if you go on yellow pages.com.au and put in ballet and sunshine coast it comes up with a few places. My 8 year old niece Megan is moving out here soon and my sister tells me she is great at ballet.
thanks sheilas,mother will be pleased that alana can keep up her ballet in oz!