Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Balance of family

Balance of family

Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Balance of family

Hi,
cut a long story short Mother wants to come out to oz anyway we can get round balance of family.

cheers
lace x
Old Nov 4th 2005, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Balance of family

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hi,
cut a long story short Mother wants to come out to oz anyway we can get round balance of family.

cheers
lace x
Hi ,you have to have the majority of your family living here,
Me , my hubby and our 4 youngest are here, my son will be at xmas on a student visa, so my oldest will be able to come on balance of family, Denise
Old Nov 4th 2005, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I know but we don't Mum hasn't spoken to one of my brothers for about 20 years so he is out of the equation and I am her carer (although she live sin her own house and not with me) she is going to get worse if I leave her here. There will be 4 of us out there and 6 of us over here

just thought I would ask for Mums sake.
thanks for the reply hugs Lace x
Old Nov 4th 2005, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

I know but we don't Mum hasn't spoken to one of my brothers for about 20 years so he is out of the equation and I am her carer (although she live sin her own house and not with me) she is going to get worse if I leave her here. There will be 4 of us out there and 6 of us over here

just thought I would ask for Mums sake.
thanks for the reply hugs Lace x
Lacey...on the info you've given it's not looking good I'm afraid

Here's a recent thread posted on the immigration forum that you might find useful. The CPV booklet is also attached within the thread.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ibutory+parent
Old Nov 4th 2005, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thank you phoenixinoz,
it was only this morning she expressed an interest in coming, think it is becasue I am going and she wont have no one here
bless
Old Nov 4th 2005, 12:25 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you phoenixinoz,
it was only this morning she expressed an interest in coming, think it is becasue I am going and she wont have no one here
bless

Hi lace...is there a problem with your mum coming out to Oz then? tell me to bugger off if I'm being nosey!
Old Nov 4th 2005, 12:28 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you phoenixinoz,
bless
No problem. I understand

It might be worth you having a chat with Welshtony or George Lombard on the immigration forum. I've found they are prepared to help without referring you to the booklet all the time.

Welshtony has been particularly great re grey areas and I'm 100% sure if he can help then he will do [he's on the immigration forum]

Good luck. I know how important it is to you and your mum
Old Nov 4th 2005, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

She old!!!
very very old lol

no, I just want to make sure she is happy and this morning as the sudden realisation sets in that Mm mm may be they are going to Aus after all, she has expressed an interest in coming too. So I am now just doing the daughter thing and looking into it for her, but she will only have 4 members of family in Aus and 6 here in UK, however she hasn't spoken to one of them for years

just looking for mum

hugs Lace x
Old Nov 4th 2005, 12:32 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

She old!!!
very very old lol

no, I just want to make sure she is happy and this morning as the sudden realisation sets in that Mm mm may be they are going to Aus after all, she has expressed an interest in coming too. So I am now just doing the daughter thing and looking into it for her, but she will only have 4 members of family in Aus and 6 here in UK, however she hasn't spoken to one of them for years

just looking for mum

hugs Lace x
Balance of family test only looks at *children* not other family members.

Jeremy
Old Nov 4th 2005, 12:35 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

She old!!!
very very old lol

just looking for mum

hugs Lace x

Aww lace, what a good daughter you are. I hope you can sort something out. No wonder you feel deflated...and there's me moaning about something trivial like my job! How do I send Karma? I will send you some.
Old Nov 4th 2005, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It is children!

She has 10
Old Nov 4th 2005, 12:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Aww bless ya J

no I just want what is best for my old mum, I might speak to the DIMIA or ask my sister to go in person and speak to them.

cheers love x
Old Nov 4th 2005, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JFW xx I keep forgetting the flippin letters, sorry I just wrote J, lol lol
you know what I am like, oh yeah you really do now!!!! Manchester Meet lol lol
lace x
Old Nov 4th 2005, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

30 grandchildren

and 14 great grandchildren

I think she has done her time and deserves a rest and some one to fight her corner.
Old Nov 4th 2005, 12:55 pm
Living the Dream!

30 grandchildren

and 14 great grandchildren

I think she has done her time and deserves a rest and some one to fight her corner.

Lace, I think I worked out how to send Karma...did ya get it? x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.