Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

baggage 'suitcase i mean'

baggage 'suitcase i mean'

Old Apr 27th 2006, 11:59 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Talking baggage 'suitcase i mean'

Hi all

well we are allowed 40 kilos each in our suitcases but i was wondering as i have 40 kilos can i use 2 suitcases say 20kilos in 1 and the same in the other.

john
Old Apr 28th 2006, 12:05 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: baggage 'suitcase i mean'

hiya yes you can - i asked singapore the very same question, they told me, you can have ten bags if you want, as long as the total amount does not exceed 40kg - bear in mind though you need to account for the weight of your empty bags as this can sometimes eat up at your allowance too.
hope it helps
vb2

Originally Posted by jocky boy
Hi all

well we are allowed 40 kilos each in our suitcases but i was wondering as i have 40 kilos can i use 2 suitcases say 20kilos in 1 and the same in the other.

john
Old Apr 28th 2006, 1:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vb2
hiya yes you can - i asked singapore the very same question, they told me, you can have ten bags if you want, as long as the total amount does not exceed 40kg - bear in mind though you need to account for the weight of your empty bags as this can sometimes eat up at your allowance too.
hope it helps
vb2
And don't have more than 32kg in one bag.
Old Apr 28th 2006, 1:16 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

yes sorry forgot that bit (it is correct!!)
vb2

Originally Posted by moneypen20
And don't have more than 32kg in one bag.
Old Apr 28th 2006, 2:51 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

We actually brought a few holdalls with us as they weigh less to start with so it meant we could get more stuff in. I think we ended up with one suitcase and 2 holdalls each from memory.