Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Which baggage shipping company do you use to send parcles and cases to OZ by sea?

Which baggage shipping company do you use to send parcles and cases to OZ by sea?

Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:09 am
Just Joined

soton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Which baggage shipping company do you use to send parcles and cases to OZ by sea?

Dear all,

I am going to fly from Southampton to Brisbane early January 2008, and want to ship two parcles with books and clothes by sea? Could you guys give some advise on which company is better doing this?

Thanks a lot

soton
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:15 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which baggage shipping company do you use to send parcles and cases to OZ by sea?

Originally Posted by soton
Dear all,

I am going to fly from Southampton to Brisbane early January 2008, and want to ship two parcles with books and clothes by sea? Could you guys give some advise on which company is better doing this?

Thanks a lot

soton
Hi and welcome to the site. You should re-post this in the main Australian forum as it appears from this that you are inviting people to meet with you and your luggage

Only joking, you will find plenty of answers in the main Australia forum
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:22 am
Just Joined

soton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Which baggage shipping company do you use to send parcles and cases to OZ by sea?

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
Hi and welcome to the site. You should re-post this in the main Australian forum as it appears from this that you are inviting people to meet with you and your luggage

Only joking, you will find plenty of answers in the main Australia forum
Thank you. I will do that.