Badger's Quote

Old Aug 19th 2003, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

MeganEkno is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Badger's Quote

"Oz is too hot..
Its boring..
there's no jobs..

the women are a bunch of two -timing individuals that declare their undying love, bugger off, then ask you back cos they want a root..."

After reading the above quote I thought "gee badger, don't hold back, I'd hate to see you generalize about Australia and Australian women". You must have met some truly horrible Australians in your time.

Then I remembered the old expression "Flies stick to sh*t" and It all became apparent why you seemed to attract these kind of people.
Old Aug 19th 2003, 8:48 am
Badge

Default Re: Badger's Quote

Originally posted by MeganEkno
"Oz is too hot..
Its boring..
there's no jobs..

the women are a bunch of two -timing individuals that declare their undying love, bugger off, then ask you back cos they want a root..."

After reading the above quote I thought "gee badger, don't hold back, I'd hate to see you generalize about Australia and Australian women". You must have met some truly horrible Australians in your time.

Then I remembered the old expression "Flies stick to sh*t" and It all became apparent why you seemed to attract these kind of people.
he he

that was a wind up thread - it seemed pretty quiet after PBs departure...someone was asking someone to post something negative...

cheers

Old Aug 19th 2003, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by badgersmount
he he

that was a wind up thread - it seemed pretty quiet after PBs departure...someone was asking someone to post something negative...

cheers

Well done then! You got me!

My previous comments still remain the case!!

PS I know Australian's say "root" but it truly is a horrid word - try not to use it!!!
Old Aug 19th 2003, 8:52 am
Badge

Well done then! You got me!

My previous comments still remain the case!!
cheers... I still love Aussie women - warts and all - even though she just wants that root..

Old Aug 19th 2003, 8:56 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

watch the warts then Badgers!
Old Aug 19th 2003, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by badgersmount
cheers... I still love Aussie women - warts and all - even though she just wants that root..

Well done Badger Mate. I suppose you can use "Root". Since living in the UK I never fail to be amazed by words of such beauty as ponani (sp?) and "jizzing" (sp?) and will educate all my Aussie mates on my return in a few years time, making us a far classier Nation for it!!!!
Old Aug 19th 2003, 9:04 am
Badge

Well done Badger Mate. I suppose you can use "Root". Since living in the UK I never fail to be amazed by words of such beauty as ponani (sp?) and "jizzing" (sp?) and will educate all my Aussie mates on my return in a few years time, making us a far classier Nation for it!!!!
my finest hour was informing my (late!) gf's father my first few days that I was lookin forward to having a good "root" round Sydney... he he had been "saving" that one up for ages..

wen down a like a lead balloon esp as it was days after I had rang up in the middle of the night to gloat over the rah rah!! but the old dog knew I was on a roll..

if you read my previous threads you will see that i am infact infamous for being very much an aussie nut..

Old Aug 19th 2003, 10:40 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

"Oz is too hot..
Its boring..
there's no jobs..

Let me add that most Aussie women are not a patch on mail order brides.
Old Aug 19th 2003, 12:22 pm
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Megalania
Let me add that most Aussie women are not a patch on mail order brides.
Yeah I ordered one of those, took 2 weeks to arrive and after cutting through all that bubble wrap....................