Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Badgers has arrived!

Badgers has arrived!

Old Jan 30th 2004, 4:54 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Badgers has arrived!

Hevs, just to let you know that Badge arrived safe & sound. Not sure that he will still be in one piece by the time he goes back though, hes going to stay with us :scared: . You might get to keep the ute after all
Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:38 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

So, Mrs D, now that Badge has arrived, what's the chances of getting you to the point where we could fry eggs on your face....?
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:29 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by downunderpom
So, Mrs D, now that Badge has arrived, what's the chances of getting you to the point where we could fry eggs on your face....?
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:31 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Badgers has arrived!

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Hevs, just to let you know that Badge arrived safe & sound. Not sure that he will still be in one piece by the time he goes back though, hes going to stay with us :scared: . You might get to keep the ute after all
at least me ears drums have stopped bleeding for the time being.
Tryed to put unleaded in the ute tonight but don't tell him
Old Jan 30th 2004, 11:02 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Just to bring you all up to date - we had a massive storm this afternoon and all the power went out, so Me, MrsDB, the little DBs and Badge had to drive till we found a suburb with power so we could get takeaway. We are now huddled round my laptop (about an hour of battery left) on a dial up line, reading expats by candlelight.

Old Jan 30th 2004, 11:07 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DagBoy
Just to bring you all up to date - we had a massive storm this afternoon and all the power went out, so Me, MrsDB, the little DBs and Badge had to drive till we found a suburb with power so we could get takeaway. We are now huddled round my laptop (about an hour of battery left) on a dial up line, reading expats by candlelight.

Bandgers and Mrs Dagboy in the dark :scared: . Don't leave them alone together I know what he's like
Old Jan 30th 2004, 11:09 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HUP
Bandgers and Mrs Dagboy in the dark :scared: . Don't leave them alone together I know what he's like
Now I am worried - he is sitting next to me :scared:
Old Jan 30th 2004, 11:12 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Now I am worried - he is sitting next to me :scared:
Yeah I could see how that could be concerning. Just give him a slap and tell him to go sit in the corner...no hang on I'm thinking about our puppy. Hell try it anyway
Old Jan 30th 2004, 1:22 pm
WBB

now that's addiction.

Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:49 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
now that's addiction.

Actually, it was Badgers & Dagboy that were huddled around the laptop, I was sitting in the living room in candle light thinking how romantic it could be if only my husband would drag himself away from the damn computer .

Anyway, we're back to normal this morning, powers back (about 8 hrs without it) & Dagboys first job this morning is to take apart the shed that got destroyed in the storm before it becomes more flying debris :scared:
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:51 pm
WBB

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Actually, it was Badgers & Dagboy that were huddled around the laptop, I was sitting in the living room in candle light thinking how romantic it could be if only my husband would drag himself away from the damn computer .

let the males bond in peace mrs D.

Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:00 pm
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by WBB
let the males bond in peace mrs D.

males - ropes - hmmmmmmm no comment! Oooooh bugger, you said bonding not bondage
Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:08 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

They found the ones that did over that sex shop in Brissie. You are off the hook Mrs DB, they were from Sydney.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:10 pm
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by bondipom
They found the ones that did over that sex shop in Brissie. You are off the hook Mrs DB, they were from Sydney.
Phew, thats a relief
Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:44 pm
High in the Dandenongs

name and shame the possible criminal sydney sider expats!!
Bondi p??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.