Badge n' beer.

Old Jan 28th 2005, 2:54 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Badge n' beer.

Met up with Badge last night for a beer, and I can honestly say what a thoroughly nice bloke!

Badge feels Australia in the very core of his being. Quite clearly deserving of the title Biggest Aussie on this forum.

Cheers mate!
Old Jan 28th 2005, 3:00 am
Badge

Default Re: Badge n' beer.

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Met up with Badge last night for a beer, and I can honestly say what a thoroughly nice bloke!

Badge feels Australia in the very core of his being. Quite clearly deserving of the title Biggest Aussie on this forum.

Cheers mate!
I'm speechless mate.

(What I suppose is that I can feel Australia in my heart not in my taste of sun, sea, big houses, in other words, I feel I can identify with the spirit of this country. )

It might also have been my usual daggy house stuff - old shrunken rugby shorts, blundies and scruffy t-shirt

cheers Tony

Its was great to meet up.

Badge

PS First I posted in over a week. I'm now not posting. As you can see, I'm busy.

Old Jan 28th 2005, 3:57 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Badge
I'm speechless mate.

(What I suppose is that I can feel Australia in my heart not in my taste of sun, sea, big houses, in other words, I feel I can identify with the spirit of this country. )

It might also have been my usual daggy house stuff - old shrunken rugby shorts, blundies and scruffy t-shirt

cheers Tony

Badge

PS First I posted in over a week. I'm now not posting. As you can see, I'm busy.
OOOh Badge we'll miss your wry observations, not to mention all those tasteless jokes about your hose.

Hope it all goes well for you, mate.....

Cheers
Anya.

(PS: admire your willpower. I OUGHT to be too busy to post.... )
Old Jan 28th 2005, 10:54 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anya4oz
I OUGHT to be too busy to post.... )
We wish
Old Jan 28th 2005, 10:58 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bix
We wish
Ooooh, get you then, bone-man....

Anya.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 11:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Are you still posting ?
Old Jan 29th 2005, 12:04 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
I'm speechless mate.

cheers Tony

Badge

You'll have to pop into the forum from time to time when we least expect it!
Cheers mate and take care.

tony.