Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bad Times for Bundy

Bad Times for Bundy

Old Feb 25th 2004, 4:59 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
My Bundy arrives tomorrow, hurrah. Can't wait to see him.
Ohhh, enjoy!!

So, have any recommendations voor movies?
Is your dad still alright?

Old Feb 25th 2004, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Bundy & family
just to say love and hugs to you all, enjoy your time spent with Mr Bundy when he arrives

affection always
rach & family xx
Old Feb 25th 2004, 8:41 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Still thinking of you Bundy, glad Mr Bundys on his way to give you some tlc, it sounds like its your turn.

Michaela x
Old Feb 25th 2004, 9:42 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Echoing all the good wishes, Bundy.

You will all get over it in time: it does happen to most of us at some stage. My own father died - at 87, I have to say - after a long fight. The encouraging thing was that nowadays there is so much that they can do about the pain in this disgusting disease, if there is a lot and this alone can make all the difference in quality of life.

That sounds awful, but it is true.

Thinking of you.
Old Feb 25th 2004, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

And remember Bundy..... let Mr Bundy come up for air
Old Feb 25th 2004, 9:19 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

It's *@*$* snowing here in Jersey. It never snows in Jersey. Typical - the one day I really need to get Mr Bundy to Jersey and it snows. They're still landing at the airport at the moment, but they'll have to stop if it keeps snowing because they don't have any snow-clearing equipment here, because it never snows in Jersey!!!!! I'll go down there with a shovel if I have to.

This also means that I will have to drive in the snow. And last time I drove in the snow I fell off the road and broke my car, so that's not the happiest prospect.

Off to do a sun dance in the garden...
Old Feb 25th 2004, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

neal is an unknown quantity at this point

It's *@*$* snowing here in Jersey. It never snows in Jersey. Typical - the one day I really need to get Mr Bundy to Jersey and it snows. They're still landing at the airport at the moment, but they'll have to stop if it keeps snowing because they don't have any snow-clearing equipment here, because it never snows in Jersey!!!!! I'll go down there with a shovel if I have to.

This also means that I will have to drive in the snow. And last time I drove in the snow I fell off the road and broke my car, so that's not the happiest prospect.

Morning Bundy-Mrs.Neal here.We've got snow too but only a miniscule amount-just enough so's you have to stand and scrape the car and freeze to bloody death .
Bit of a p*ss-take for you though,especially as there are probably no airport contigency plans with them never normally having snow .What time is hubby due in??Lots of positive snow-stopping vibes coming your way.
Mrs.N
Old Feb 25th 2004, 10:33 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Bundy, go rustle up those friendly paramedics and give them all shovels! Hope Mr Bundy gets over OK.
And being purely selfish, if it can snow in Jersey, maybe theres hope for Brisbane.......??!!

Lots n lots of hugs and cuddles,

Pollyana
Old Feb 26th 2004, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

neal is an unknown quantity at this point

Would like to assume that no further response from Bundy means hubby made it and she's got better things to do... Mrs.N
Old Feb 26th 2004, 7:57 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hooray!!! She deserves a bit of TLC
Old Feb 26th 2004, 8:14 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by neal
Would like to assume that no further response from Bundy means hubby made it and she's got better things to do... Mrs.N
Fingers crossed. (I'm far too cultured to mention 'legs' in the same sentence!)
Old Feb 26th 2004, 11:50 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, he made it. Hurrah! Got in before the next batch of snow. We have now had 4 inches of snow (this is unheard of in Jersey) and My Bundy has spent most of the mornig building snowmen - his first ever - complete with carrot noses and coal eyes. Bless him. And he chucked a snowball at me, which was nice. I can see him now, constructing the head of yet another snowman.

My mum has been feeling pretty crook after her IV medication for the bone pain. It's basically given her flu and she had a temperature of 102 last night. But she's perked up a bit now and has been watching Mr Bundy's efforts out of her window, which has amused her greatly.

Might need to get the shovels out again later as my younger brother is supposed to be flying in this afternoon and there is rather a lot of snow here at the moment...
Old Feb 27th 2004, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Hi Bundy Lovely to hear from you
Ohhhhhhh snow how lovely , funny what you miss isnt it
Joanne
Old Feb 27th 2004, 12:10 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Well, he made it. Hurrah! Got in before the next batch of snow. We have now had 4 inches of snow (this is unheard of in Jersey) and My Bundy has spent most of the mornig building snowmen - his first ever - complete with carrot noses and coal eyes. Bless him. And he chucked a snowball at me, which was nice. I can see him now, constructing the head of yet another snowman.
Sounds very amusing! lol!
Has he made a snow angel yet? That's sooo funny too!! Bound to make your mum all better!

We've got quite a bit of snow here too. Luckily it only snows when I don't have to drive. Now, if it just stays dry till this evening, that'd be good!
So, fingers crossed for your brother too!!

Have a nice weekend, hope everyone will be feeling well!

Simone
Old Feb 27th 2004, 12:12 am
Home and Happy

MMmm, yearning for snow - i can just imagine Mr Bundy building his snowman, bet The Bloke will be the same when he first sees snow.
The laughs must be doing your mum good, Bundy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.