Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bad Times for Bundy

Wikiposts

Bad Times for Bundy

Old Feb 12th 2004, 8:41 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Bump.

Have a good weekend, Bundy. Here's hoping for good news soon.
Old Feb 12th 2004, 8:44 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Bump.

Old Feb 12th 2004, 8:46 pm
I like kittens.

Just tried to

Bump.

and it froze on me - so hopefully this will work, this time.

Old Feb 12th 2004, 10:39 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

bump.

just keeping bundy on Page 1

Bundy,
still got all fingers and toes crossed that things soon get better for you.
Mairi
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:18 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Mrs Neal,

Well, originally we were told that we would get the results of everything on 17th feb. That's now been delayed until 23rd of Feb, a whole ten days away. It seems like an eternity. That's when the consultant oncologist comes over from Southampton and he will assess the results of the bone and CT scans along with the other tests that she has already had (mammogram, biopsy, spine xray, chest xray, blood tests etc). He then makes a final diagnosis and constructs a treatment plan. All we know at present is that my mum has breast cancer and that it appears to have spread to the bone and possibly the liver, although neither to the latter have yet been confirmed. It's scary stuff. Like you say, it's hard choosing between ignorance and knowledge, but on the whole I'd rather know, because I'm no good at fighting the unknown.

Originally posted by neal
Hi Bundy-Mrs.Neal here.When do you get the results of the bone scan?I think it's so hard to be in limbo and not actually know what you're dealing with.And then of course there are the times when you don't WANT to know anything and would rather cocoon yourself away without any info at all.
Thinking of you anyway even though we don't even know each other.
Mrs.N
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:20 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hang on in there

Thanks Anya,

I've cleared my PM box now. It was a bit full!

O

riginally posted by anya4oz

Hi Bundy

What a dreadful day you & your Mom had. You take care now. Will be thinking of you waiting for those results, & keeping fingers X'd.

Sent you a long PM but you're all full up, gal - all those good wishes, no doubt.....

Cyberhugs to all in the Famille Bundy who need 'em.

Anya.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:22 am
She's a bird, you know

What a lovely dream Pollster. Hope it comes true, although at the moment the idea of moving to Australia is firmly back in dream territory. Can't see it happening in the near future. Them's the breaks, as they say, and there are more important things to contend with just now.

Originally posted by Pollster
Bumpty bump - we are all still here for you all, Bundster.

And if it helps, I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I walked into your outback pub and you, Mr Bundster and your Mum and Dad were there and we all had a very jolly time - I hope it is a prophecy or something.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:24 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Hi bundy - sorry to hear about the delay.

Wont be on line for a few days, but will be thinking of you guys.

You keep on being as strong as you have been pal, and as I said before, you know where we are if you need any support.

Take care

Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:28 am
She's a bird, you know

Thanks Loose. Yep, the delay is a pain in the bum and it sent us all into a bit of a despair yesterday when we found out. But there we go. Can't be changed, so it's off my worry list!

I think you lot here on the forum are pretty much keeping me together, so thanks one and all once again.

Originally posted by loose
Hi bundy - sorry to hear about the delay.

Wont be on line for a few days, but will be thinking of you guys.

You keep on being as strong as you have been pal, and as I said before, you know where we are if you need any support.

Take care

Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:48 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Hi Bundy - nice to see you online - you have been missed.

The delay must be a nightmare for you all - yet another down on the rollercoaster - hang in there.

I'll say hello and chin up for WBB as he has been banned - in case you haven't time to read all the threads - we don't know why as such - probably wound up the wrong person again!

Tell your Mum that the support of the forum is still here and as strong as ever - there are a lot of people thinking of you all, as you can tell - and hoping for the best all the time.

A for you to save for when you need it most.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:25 am
She's a bird, you know

Thanks Pollster.

Yes, what is all this about WBB being banned? Just seen something on the main forum but didn't get a chance to read it all. Have to admit to being thoroughly confused - can't say I've ever had any trouble with WBB, I've only ever found him a source of useful information and encouragement. What went wrong?! Am I totally naive? Is he really satan in disguise?

I dunno, I leave the forum for a couple of weeks and look what happens!

Originally posted by Pollster
Hi Bundy - nice to see you online - you have been missed.

The delay must be a nightmare for you all - yet another down on the rollercoaster - hang in there.

I'll say hello and chin up for WBB as he has been banned - in case you haven't time to read all the threads - we don't know why as such - probably wound up the wrong person again!

Tell your Mum that the support of the forum is still here and as strong as ever - there are a lot of people thinking of you all, as you can tell - and hoping for the best all the time.

A for you to save for when you need it most.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:42 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bundy
Thanks Pollster.

Yes, what is all this about WBB being banned? Just seen something on the main forum but didn't get a chance to read it all. Have to admit to being thoroughly confused - can't say I've ever had any trouble with WBB, I've only ever found him a source of useful information and encouragement. What went wrong?! Am I totally naive? Is he really satan in disguise?

I dunno, I leave the forum for a couple of weeks and look what happens!

I am not really sure why - I think it was something going on in The Lounge - a thread about footy fans and he was exchanging abuse as per usual and someone must have gone off at the deep end.

You know what it is like - WBB posts something to wind people up and then they get throughly wound up while he laughs his socks off.

Me and thee and others have never had a problem with him because we have a sense of humour.

I know - you have to come back because you are a stabilising influence on us all!!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Hello Dear....another delay it's unbelievable......
Old Feb 14th 2004, 12:04 am
She's a bird, you know

Well, just had the physio round to try to help my mum. It's ridiculous - all this started because she hurt her neck. Okay, so that was a blessing in disguise because it showed up the breast cancer, but now that everyone is concentrating on the cancer nobody seems to be doing anything about this neck and back pain other than prescribe her morphine, which only masks the pain. So my dad phoned the doctor yesterday and put his foot down. Hence the physio, who has helped my mum a good deal and is convinced that this pain in her back and neck is the sciatic nerve and not cancer pain. We shall see. I just want to see my mum in less pain.

By the way, does anyone know anything about juicers? I want to go and get my mum a juicer, but I believe it needs to be a masticating one and I'm not sure where to get hold of one (this is Jersey, normal shopping rules do not apply, so a website would be helpful!)
Old Feb 14th 2004, 12:34 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy

By the way, does anyone know anything about juicers? I want to go and get my mum a juicer, but I believe it needs to be a masticating one and I'm not sure where to get hold of one (this is Jersey, normal shopping rules do not apply, so a website would be helpful!)
Hi Bundy,

I used to use this website. They're really good.

http://www.beststuff.co.uk/juicers.htm

We have the magimix duo and its also really good.

Jane
P.s. hope thing start looking up for you soon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.