Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bad Times for Bundy

Wikiposts

Bad Times for Bundy

Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:39 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jeannie,

I am feeling a bit better - well, relatively, I suppose, considering what's going on.

It's not cold at all in Jersey. In fact my dad and I went for a walk along the beach and it was dead calm, sunny and beautiful. So much so that my dad burst into tears and I used up all my tissues.

Originally posted by jeannie
Hope you are felling better and the weather's not to cold........
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:41 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Its great to see you are a bit more positive. I laughed at the post regarding the vicar.

Is Mr Bundy staying out of mischief?
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:42 am
WBB

Originally posted by bundy
I miss all the excitement. If I had the time, I'd chase up the threads and follow the story. Maybe some kind person will post a link in this thread (that's a hint, of course!)
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=207866

here we go bundster, you will need a spare afternoon to read it all though, it is pretty lengthy.

Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:42 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Be strong, Bundy, the old'uns need you to be strong (as you are proving).

Keep cheerful (if you can) as IMHO that is the best way to keep everyone going.

Hope you are not too down. All the best.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Thanks Jeannie,

I am feeling a bit better - well, relatively, I suppose, considering what's going on.

It's not cold at all in Jersey. In fact my dad and I went for a walk along the beach and it was dead calm, sunny and beautiful. So much so that my dad burst into tears and I used up all my tissues.

Just wanted to let you know that i am thinking of you Bundy and i admire your strength so much,
you are an inspiration to us all
hugs
rach x
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:48 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Bundy,
I just caught up with your news as I've been offline. I can only echo what everyone else has said, thinking about you and admiring you for the way you're coping.
Michaela x
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:56 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

God only knows what Mr Bundy is up to in my absence, BP. He has taken to phoning me a lot and regaling me with proud details of how he has done the laundry/changed the sheets/done the shopping/tidied the flat. He's had terrible flu - the only time he's ever had flu since I've known him, which is typical really. But he seems to be recovering. He played rugby on Sat so he can't be that ill!

It will be hard this weekend because of Valentine's Day. I cna't get home and I don't think it's a very good idea for him to come out here because it's a couple of days before my mum's final results and I need to focus all my attention on my parents. Plus I think it would make it even harder to see him and then see him go away again. The longest we've ever been apart is 10 days, so this is going to be a tough thing for us.

Mr Bundy has lost a lot of close relatives in his life, in particular his mum. So he's taking this all pretty hard because he sees my mum as his surrogate mother.

He's pretty good at pep talks though and has listened to me sobbing down the phone late at night on several occasions.

Originally posted by bondipom
Its great to see you are a bit more positive. I laughed at the post regarding the vicar.

Is Mr Bundy staying out of mischief?
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:59 am
She's a bird, you know

Thanks Rach,

Don't know about strength - I've been wobbling with the best of them, just out of sight of my parents! It was hard today when my dad burst into tears and wept on my shoulder.

I'm no inspiration - I find other people on this forum are providing me with the inspiration I need to get through this. I was saying to my parents how the kindness of strangers is a powerful thing (witnessed many times over as I sat in my freezing, wrecked car!) and, although you lot aren't strangers exactly, the same is true here.

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Just wanted to let you know that i am thinking of you Bundy and i admire your strength so much,
you are an inspiration to us all
hugs
rach x
Old Feb 9th 2004, 9:03 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

God only knows what Mr Bundy is up to in my absence, BP. He has taken to phoning me a lot and regaling me with proud details of how he has done the laundry/changed the sheets/done the shopping/tidied the flat. He's had terrible flu - the only time he's ever had flu since I've known him, which is typical really. But he seems to be recovering. He played rugby on Sat so he can't be that ill!

It will be hard this weekend because of Valentine's Day. I cna't get home and I don't think it's a very good idea for him to come out here because it's a couple of days before my mum's final results and I need to focus all my attention on my parents. Plus I think it would make it even harder to see him and then see him go away again. The longest we've ever been apart is 10 days, so this is going to be a tough thing for us.

Mr Bundy has lost a lot of close relatives in his life, in particular his mum. So he's taking this all pretty hard because he sees my mum as his surrogate mother.

He's pretty good at pep talks though and has listened to me sobbing down the phone late at night on several occasions.
mr bundy will be fine! remember runny nose equals flu all the best b
Old Feb 9th 2004, 9:03 am
She's a bird, you know

Thanks WBB. I've printed it off for bedtime reading. Should keep me amused then!

Originally posted by WBB
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=207866

here we go bundster, you will need a spare afternoon to read it all though, it is pretty lengthy.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 9:05 am
She's a bird, you know

He'll blinkin' well have to be because I can't spread myself any thinner! Apparently, gargling a mixture of neat gin and bundy rum has cured him.

Originally posted by wengerboy
mr bundy will be fine! remember runny nose equals flu all the best b
Old Feb 9th 2004, 9:08 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

He'll blinkin' well have to be because I can't spread myself any thinner! Apparently, gargling a mixture of neat gin and bundy rum has cured him.
surprise surprise
Old Feb 9th 2004, 9:23 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Chin up, Bundy - if you need to 'wobble' or even fall apart at the seams then do it here, with your friends. We'll keep YOU backed up. YOU keep your parents backed up. You're doing good, girl.

Love

Steve
Old Feb 9th 2004, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

Waltzin_Matilda will become famous soon enoughWaltzin_Matilda will become famous soon enough

So many kind words here already......but wanted to say that Im thinking of you and your family. (((hugs))) Matilda xx
Old Feb 9th 2004, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Thanks Jeannie,

I feel like this when it's one of my kids i want to make it all go away for you.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.