Wikiposts

It is bad news

Old Aug 29th 2003, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy It is bad news

Had a call from the estate agents, and the guy has pulled out due to a not very good survey, cry is not the word , I was crying all the way home from work, I feel my world has fallen apart. I am so positive and organised but this has blown me away.

He had a detailed survey done, we know of 2 concerns regarding the communial close and we told them but not only do you feel paranoid, but also have no enthusiasm for showing people round as you know it possibly will come to nothing. Now I am speaking as if we don't sell the flat then keeping our flights and doing a validation trip in Feb instead which upsets me as I relly want children and havign to wait till Feb is bad enough.

Sorry for moaning but I feel that my world is falling apart. I don't even feel like a or going to the gym as usual as I have lost all my enthusiasm.

We have 2 more people round this afternoon 2.30 and three that is 19 in 3 and a half weeks.

thanks to everyone who emailed me and messaged me.

I shall keep you updated
Old Aug 29th 2003, 2:00 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Keep your chin up Carrianne you just have not had the right person around yet - they will come eventually. As for having children I actually had my first the day we moved into our first house!!!! let the others do the work (had labour problems enough)
Old Aug 29th 2003, 2:02 am
NZ 2004 ... Inshallah

robernelli is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear that. I can fully sympathise. Our move to NZ is being funded by the sale of my wifes house....we have been trying to sell for 3 years but it kept on falling through (almost literally due to subsidence problems). Contracts are signed now but so many provisional dates have been set and gone. Basically what I am trying to say is don't give up. All this heartache just makes makes you do finally make it all the sweeter and well deserved.

Rob
Old Aug 29th 2003, 2:06 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It is bad news

Carrianne

Sorry to hear about this latest setback. I hope now that somebody worthy of your home comes along soon and offers you a fortune.

You never know, sometimes these things turn out for the best. Apparently there are a few more buyers around the last couple of weeks, and September is always a good month to sell in after the summer holidays.

All the best...
Old Aug 29th 2003, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Oh thank you very much indeed, just had 2 viewings went went and last someone was straight with me, Lovely flat but not for me. Another one in 5 mins.

I feel better and thank you for being there and listening to what feels sometimes like a dark hour. I shall be back to my jolly self again soon promise.

C x p.s Robernelli fingers crossed for you
Old Aug 29th 2003, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

james & bev is an unknown quantity at this point

stay positive carrianne these things are sent to test us. I am sure it will work out in the end.

as for children one thing at a time, focus on getting rid of the house, worry about the angle bitters later trust me you'll need the money.

Oh and finally don't stop going to the gym, your figure will go soon enough after you've had kids, to start letting things drift this early could be dangerous.

good luck and hang in there.

James
Old Aug 29th 2003, 3:17 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Carrianne, I know exactly what you're feeling, its happened to us twice I am getting more despondent with each viewer and trying to remain positive is hard! The gym works wonders when i'm stressy though Good luck, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you aswell (i'm fast running out of fingers though )
Old Aug 29th 2003, 3:24 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Chin up Carrianne, you'll be alright.
Old Aug 29th 2003, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks guys, to be honest I have never stopped training, just changed from being a Thai boxer to a more relaxed yoga freak. Not that you would know that at the moment.
I love swimming too. Total waterbaby including alcohol
sitting here with a nice chilled glass of Australian of course Sauvigion (?) Blanc my favourite.

May go and watch american Pie the movie later heard it's pretty good.

H Garrett toes crossed for you too
Old Aug 29th 2003, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Jolyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Carianne,

Sorry to hear about the buyer/survey. Is there anything you can fix before another surveyor comes round? Sometimes doing something proactive helps when you're down anyway. We had to spend £4K on our house before putting it on the market to make sure it would be up to scratch - including painting over the stains where the box gutters leak in heavy rain... Surveyors vary so much anyway - the next one might not spot the same things anyhow.

Don't wait to have kids!! Speaking as someone who had IVF, it's more important than anything else and you'll regret it if you have trouble getting pregnant and realise you should have started trying earlier. You can always work your moving dates around it and fly in the safe bit of mid pregnancy. Kids mess with your organised life so much anyway you might as well let them start messing it up by getting pregnant at an inconvenient time!

Good luck from us.
Old Aug 29th 2003, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Joyln,

We are in a communial tenament so the things that need sorting are shared, we have paid for the roof to be sorted and stuff so we have done what we can.

Babies I know I cannot wait, I just get scared in case hubby cannot get work and we are on the streets in Oz with a baba. As we are not loaded and able to afford a house cash or anything like that, so hope someone on here has a place for us to kip if need be.

I am having all the bloods done in a couple of weeks to check everything, hormone, thyriod etc so as you can imagine there is a lot going on in my life at present. Though I did tell hubby about having babies I am sure he will enjoy the trying xx :scared: we could have the first expat baby ! but I am sure someone else on here is already there.

Thanks for you support Joyln xx
Old Aug 29th 2003, 4:54 am
plumber39

you don't fancy a snotty nosed 14 yr old that look's and sound's like a Kevin ! got one going very cheap, of course you'll have to do everything for him including tying his shoe laces.

the plumber also having a bad time at present!

Old Aug 29th 2003, 5:57 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default perry

hi carriane...i have a 12 year old perry to go with kevin, not only will you have to tie his laces you will have to wipe his arse n all...
good luck with trying anyway and good luck with the house..
ps have you tried fung shui, its supposed to be helpful, so ive been told..
cheers
johanne xx
Old Aug 29th 2003, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: It is bad news

Originally posted by Carrianne
Had a call from the estate agents, and the guy has pulled out due to a not very good survey, cry is not the word , I was crying all the way home from work, I feel my world has fallen apart. I am so positive and organised but this has blown me away.

He had a detailed survey done, we know of 2 concerns regarding the communial close and we told them but not only do you feel paranoid, but also have no enthusiasm for showing people round as you know it possibly will come to nothing. Now I am speaking as if we don't sell the flat then keeping our flights and doing a validation trip in Feb instead which upsets me as I relly want children and havign to wait till Feb is bad enough.

Sorry for moaning but I feel that my world is falling apart. I don't even feel like a or going to the gym as usual as I have lost all my enthusiasm.

We have 2 more people round this afternoon 2.30 and three that is 19 in 3 and a half weeks.

thanks to everyone who emailed me and messaged me.

I shall keep you updated
sorry to hear about the survey, lets hope that the weekend brings you some good news,
chin up
good luck rach & family
Old Aug 29th 2003, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Rach, I thought the visa process would be stressful and was ok with it, I just new, if you know what I mean, but we move on, we still have one note of interest who has not requested a survey yet, so they may just go with building society one, which hopefully will be better.

Carrianne x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.