Wikiposts

Bad News ...

Old Aug 4th 2003, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant News Anthony and Zoe.
Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy...You both deserve it after all you have been through.
Keep posting, there will be quit a few of us wondering how you are getting on.

Whisky
Old Aug 4th 2003, 10:08 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bad News ...

Attached Thumbnails Bad News ...-bigsmilelogo.gif  
Old Aug 4th 2003, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

about bloody time
congratulations to you both.
let's see fly out in 2 weeks....hmmmm
should be a little kirby running about mid may 2004
Old Aug 4th 2003, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Well done both .....think I'm gonna cry....

Enjoy

Diane
Old Aug 4th 2003, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point

Rossi - you may be right about a 'little Kirby'. See how things go when we arrive!

DianeOZ - We can all shed our tears of happiness together. I was so happy (still am).

Posting off 61 kgs of stuff today. Packing away the things we dont need so other people can come scrounge them off us.

13 days to go .... And so the games begin !

Cheers Guys

Anth
Old Aug 4th 2003, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice
Default Fantastic!

That's absolutely fantastic Anthony! Congrats to u and Zoe and all the best in Oz. My heart sank when I saw the title of your post - was glad to see a change in direction when I opened it!!! Keep in touch and let us know how you get on! I'm delighted for you both.

Bidd
Old Aug 4th 2003, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Ant & Zoe, You are heading up near Noosa aren't you? I can't remember if you are hoping to stay there or if it is just a temporary arrangement with your family.

It is a fantastic location- great to see some more expat pals heading that way. Keep the beers cold for us- we hope to be there the end of the year- house permitting!

Keep posting and reminding me how great it is there.
Old Aug 4th 2003, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

We plan on staying in Noosa temporarily. Not sure if we will live there, all depends on were the work is.

I will take some pics and send them on this forum. Cant believe its only 13 days until I leave!

Very Exciting stuff!

Anth
Old Aug 4th 2003, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

sundarize is an unknown quantity at this point

You are one naughty boy for putting that "bad news" heading. I think Zoe should give you a good spanking for that - or two good spankings in celebration.

WELL DONE THAT MAN.

Have a good trip, and make the best of your new life. But also be easy on your mum - remember what we discussed.

Best wishes
Old Aug 4th 2003, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Sundarize

Speak to my mum most days now on the phone. Things are still tense but thats to be expected after 5 months of no contact!

think its time to forget and time for her to accept. She realises now that I wont give in to her and I think she is forcing herself to come to terms with the fact that I will be leaving.

She would rather be in touch with me on the other side of the world than not at all I am sure (although she is too stubborn to say that). The whole family seem cagey about it but its happening and the sooner they get used to it the easier it will be for us all.

Cheers for the advice. Anth
Old Aug 4th 2003, 8:43 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by anthonykirby
Sundarize

Speak to my mum most days now on the phone. Things are still tense but thats to be expected after 5 months of no contact!

think its time to forget and time for her to accept. She realises now that I wont give in to her and I think she is forcing herself to come to terms with the fact that I will be leaving.

She would rather be in touch with me on the other side of the world than not at all I am sure (although she is too stubborn to say that). The whole family seem cagey about it but its happening and the sooner they get used to it the easier it will be for us all.

Cheers for the advice. Anth
Hi Anth

I fell out with my mum when I first moved in with my boyfriend when I was just 18. At first it was really hard, (she wouldn't come in the house and would only speak to me outside in the car). I think it is just sometimes hard for mum's to accept that their child is all grown up and ready to hit the world.

Mum came around, although it did take a year or two before she fully accepted my decision. Now I am married to the same boyfriend who caused all the fuss, and things are great between me and mum.

The moral of this story: Your Mum will come around, but it will take time. Don't give up, and ensure you keep in touch with her.

Good luck with everything

Mel
Old Aug 4th 2003, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers Jan

I think she will come around when I have settled in Oz, got a job and somewhere of our own to live then she will prob start to see WHY I have done it, you reckon?

I hope that one day she will come to my home and say to me

'son, I know why you done it - just couldnt see at the time'

I understand she is obviously grieving over my dad but she needs to find a balance between grief and being selfish

Anth
Old Aug 4th 2003, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

dibrucewillis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bad News ...

Just logged on and saw your thread and my heart sank and then when I started to read it I began to

Congratulations and well done
Very happy for you both
Hope you have a wonderful life in Oz

Diane

Thanks for the info re:shipping pets
Old Aug 4th 2003, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Diane,

If you need any more info about pets PM or email me

Anth
Old Aug 5th 2003, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

John Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant future

All the best, glad all your waiting is over!!

Have a couple for me

Pete

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.